demetrius desmond (fluff)

-

"what are you doing here?" damian asks him, "Aw, can't i visit my cute little brother?"

-

damian is walking with his friends to class and he sees a familiar figure talking with some professors. damian rolls his eyes and walks to there "ill be back" damian says to the two, emile and ewen worry as he walks to the familiar figure. "oh ill talk to you later, I need to talk to him first." he says to the professors, the professors see damian walking to them and they understood, as they left, damian arrived infront of him.

"what are you doing here?" damian asks him, "Aw, can't i visit my cute little brother?" demetrius desmond. The older brother of damian, the first born of the desmonds and the next heir to the desmonds fortune. "no you can't, aren't you too busy for that?" damian said coldly to his brother.

demetrius sighs "fine fine you caught me, father sent me here to watch you." he says, damian starred at him and laughed which caught demetrius off guard, "you're joking right? father is finally looking at my direction after years and he can't even watch me himself?." damian says, "Look, Hes too busy even for me too." Demetrius replied "so why do i need to be watched?." he asked, "you're already in junior year of highschool and you're taking your college entrance exams this year too right? Father just sent me here to watch you to make sure you don't mess up."

"I took care of myself for 17 years, I won't get distracted, demetrius" damian says as he tries to walk off "are you sure about that? I heard rumors that the infamous damian desmond has a crush." damian stopped at his tracks, "so its true then" demetrius smirked. "Fine watch me but as soon as I want you to leave, You leave."

-

the next morning, damian is sitting in his desk reading his textbook until the teacher came in. Everyone in the class gasps as they saw him enter, "Good morning, Im demetrius desmond. Ill be your substitute teacher until further notice." he smiled at the class, damians eyes twitch as he tries to force a smile "boss you okay?.." ewen asks damian is trying to keep calm.

A certain somebody in class has gotten their eyes turned into hearts as demetrius entered.

Class started normally, not until damian suddenly gets annoyed as he sees his brother talking to his beloved crush. "I haven't seen somebody with pink hair such as yours, what is your name?" demetrius asks "uh.. a-anya forger" she replied. ACKK HES SO HANDSOME AND HE ACTS LIKE A GENTLEMAN UNLIKE HIS BROTHER.. anya thought.

"I hope you'd like me as your teacher ms. anya" demetrius smiles at her which made anyas heart flutter, damian wanted to punch demetrius so badly right now. IS THAT EVEN LEGAL? he thought, demetrius noticed he was glaring at them and he knew it.

at lunch anya and becky were talking, "hey you know damians brother is kinda cute" becky says, anya choked on her food "I KNOW RIGHT?!" That caught becky off guard and after anya chugged on her water "wait you like him anya?" becky asked, anya blushed as she said that "w-what?.. well I don't know.. hehe" she said "omg you took 'go for his brother' abit too seriously anya..." becky whispered.

"excuse me ladies." demetrius sat at their table, while damian watched everything he choked on his food while emile quickly gave him water. "o-oh professor desmond" PROFESSOR DESMOND IS SUCH A HOT NAME! anya thought,

"please call me demetrius, Think of me as your friend I don't mind." demetrius smiles, again making anya gone crazy she hasn't noticed the figure who sat beside demetrius "what are you doing here?" becky asks him "I just wanna sit next to my brother who i NEVER see." damian said.

"say demetrius you suddenly took up the job here in eden while you're busy preparing for fathers company." damian says, "haha yes its because I really REALLY miss my little brother." demetrius says with a calm face but under that calm face is a man wanting to punch his little brother whom he doesn't even know well.