she & her he & him (fluff)

A/N
Just a short chapter from damians POV:) I was itching to write something short and cute so. 😇

-

I walked into the classroom, First thing i saw is her, even at highschool she's still pretty as ever. I went up to my desk with emile and ewen.. when I sat down, I went to take a look at her and the 'look' turned into a very long stare at her.. she turned around to look at me and when our eyes met i turned to the other way as quickly as possible. Shit i was caught.

It was lunch then I went to grab my food then i realized she was right beside me ordering food.. she looked through the menu and had trouble picking a dish "I recommend the omelet" a boy next to her as he pointed on the menu then she turned to him then she smiled, such a soft genuine smile that isn't even for me. I watched as they chatter then i started to get unusually very impatient.

"oy hurry up" I said that caught the attention of the two "Impatient" she muttered which i heard, she glared at me then turned her head to the side and made a "hmph" sound then started walking to her table as she ordered her food, I rolled my eyes then smiled. Wait. I smiled? Over such a little interaction? No i didn't.

Once we got back to class, I started reading a book.. a few minutes later i heard a book slammed down my desk, I look up to see.. ugh.. it was her. "What do you want?" I asked "uhh can you please teach me english.." she scratched her head and laughed awkwardly "why? Are you failing?" I smirked "...yeah... LOOK, you were my last resort! So.." she said

"Last resort?" I said then grabbed her wrist and sitted her down beside me. "why am i the last resort?" I asked while still holding onto her wrist "I thought you'd be mad or something!... also you're grip is really strong..." she said then i looked at her wrist and quickly letted go "sorry" i mumbled "what did you need help with?" I asked

"is it so easy to pronounce cliché" i said "cliche." She responded "cliché, you dumbass" i said

"Its easy to memorize the punctuations and their purpose.." i said "why can't we just write without them.." she complained with her head on the desk "if you can memorize all the characters in spy wars, im sure you can memorize this too." I said "okay fine.. what the shit is a apopostrophe??.." she says while holding her book trying to read the word.. "apostrophe. Shows possession, contructs contractions and makes some plurals."

"okay okay apostrophe... possesion.." she mumbles as she writes what I said in her notes "you're handwriting has gotten abit better now." I said "really?.. thanks" she says.. with a very felt like long awkward silence "WHAT THE SHIT IS A SEMI COLON?!" she yells out, "Links two independant clauses that are closely related." I said

"OKAY!" she writes what I said in her notebook quickly, she yawns then covered her mouth and looked at me "what?" I  asked "haha nothing.." she said.. whats her problem? I stood up then got out of our chairs "where are you going?" she asked "to get you something to drink" i said as i make my way to the cafeteria, When Oi came back I had a mug on my left hand then went up to my table then see her trying to keep herself awake.

"Heres some hot chocolate" I placed down the mug on the table "oh?.. thanks damian" damian? My real name? Holy shit. I feel a stomach ache.. is this even a stomach ache?.. "how'd you know i like hot chocolate.." she asked as she blows the hot chocolate before drinking it "you said that hot chocolate either keeps you awake or gets you to fall asleep so im hoping this would keep you awake." I said as I sit back down with her

"you were paying attention that time?.." she said "Im always paying attention" okay that sounded creepy.. "oh.." she said, fuck am i that creepy.. "do you want some damian?" she called me damian again. "sure" I said as she hands me the mug then she starts writing again. Only minutes after I realize we were drinking from the same cup. Whats done is done. I must think nothing of it.. oh fuck this.

"Huh damian?" she turned to see his head ontop his arms resting on the table "I think the hot chocolate made him fall asleep.." she smiled then tucked a hair behind his ear and rested on the table with him as she stares at his pretty face, he opens his eyes then met her eyes too. "Hi" she says, you can't see her full face but she obviously smiled "how long was I out?" he asked "10 minutes"

"why didn't you wake me up?" he asked "you looked at peace in your sleep.. and I know you haven't been sleeping damian." she said "what? Ive been sleeping." no he hasn't. "yeah I don't believe you" she turned her head to the other way giving a sign that she's abit angry.

"Okay fine this is my first sleep after 34 hours.. happy?" he says then she turns her head back to him "go sleep more" she says "as you wish but sleeping on a table is uncomfortable" he said, finally getting up from resting their heads on the table. "Sleep on my lap then" she offered "what?" he said not believing what he heard. "ill wake you up in 30 minutes then lets go back to studying. All good?"

she said "all good." he says as he puts his legs on the chair then layed down on her lap. He starred at her for a good while then fell asleep again.. once he was asleep again, this time she admired him. He's very pretty.. for a boy. Long eyelashes, nice big eyes, a nice jawline.. a perfect face to her.

-

Short chapter turned into 1000 words.. its short. Anyways its 5am rn i did not proof read also im drunk

Vote or be thrown out in the trash with my friends