forbidden love (fluff & slight angst)

-

"DAD!" anya yells as her father drops to the ground while fighting a enemy "FOCUS ON THE MISSION ANYA" loid yells back and anya had to continue without him. She left with slight tears in her eyes as she runs in the halls trying to lose the enemies from behind, she goes up the stairs and kicks the man following her then punches the man behind him and when they both fainted she ran up the stairs to retrieve an item this mission was for.

she sneaks into the big room and looks out for enemies but.. there was no sign of enemies.. at all?. She felt something was wrong obviously, she tried to read any nearby thoughts but it was actually all clear? Weird. She investigated the room and saw the items which were pieces of papers. Oh my god, my father is risking his life for these damn papers.

"ANYA!" I heard dads voice but suddenly im on the ground and hes trying to wake me up. "d-dad?" I mumble trying to get up "A-ANYA! WE NEED TO L-LEAVE!" loid yells "o-ouch" anya touches her cheek and felt a sting then she felt as her father carries her and runs throughout the halls as she hear gunshots shooting in the background but her eyes couldn't keep open anymore, She fainted.

-

Later anya wakes up in her bed with yor next to her sleeping on her bed, she gets up then she stares into nothingness, what happened? Did i fainted? Was i hurt? Anya touches her cheek again and it still.. stings. She grabs a mirror to look at herself, a scar, across her cheek. Not to big but big enough to be noticed and be made fun of.

Her mom woke up seconds later "anya?" yor yawns and stretches her arms "mama.. wheres papa?" anya asks yor "he's at work.. don't worry just sorting out papers and, im so glad you're okay anya!" yor pulls her into a tight tight hug..

"Ma let go, you're hurting me" she said "o-oh! sorry.." yor pulled out of the hug "what happened?" anya asks "I don't know myself.. your father dropped you off here and told me to clean you but.. you're father looked much worse, I was worried what happened to him but he called earlier that hes at work sorting out some papers and has been fixed up by their medical team"

"Worse?.." anya was shaking.. what actually happened? My memory.. its so blurry.. wait, I can't even.. "ma.." anya calls out yor "hm?" yor answers "I don't know what you're thinking about right now.." she says "what do you mean?.." yor covers her mouth when she realized "you can't read my mind?.. wait can you read anyones mind?.. did you, lose your powers..." yor kept going in confusion then anya was thinking the same.

-

Anya took 3 days off school to just.. loosen up abit. She sees becky then becky asks "What happened to your cheek anya?" anya was too, tired and she keeps zoning out these days alot. Ever since that day, her powers haven't returned. The only person she can talk about this to is.

"oy" he walks to anya and becky "agh its too early for this damian" becky complains "can we talk later?" anya says to damian, damians face turns red but when he looked into her eyes he realized something was wrong, his anya would never look at somebody with those, sad, angry, out of thought eyes. Is this even anya at this point?.

The later, "anya, what is it?" damian asks as anya keeps pacing, they were at his dorm specifically at his bedroom since emile and ewen were outside. damian was sitting on his bed as anya is walking back and forth infront of him. "anya, what. Is. It.?" he says "i lost my powers!" anya faces damian, her eyes almost crying, shes gripping onto her own shirt, shes fidgeting her own fingers, she looks worried, sad, angry but whenever her face relaxes you can tell that shes.. relieved.

"w-wait how?.." damian asks "I don't even know myself! We went to this mission, My dad got hurt and i think its my fault?" anya sobs through her words "wait.. so that big band aid on your cheek?.. did you get that from the mission?" damian asks now standing up and looking down at anya and reaching to her cheek "d-don't worry about it! Im perfectly fine.." anya says as she pushes damians hands away "who did this to you?" his tone this time wasn't filled with sadness or the tone you use trying to relax someone, he sounded angry, irritated, annoyed.

"anya if you don't tell me right now ill get involved and you know, i can get fucking involved" damian says to anya as he grips onto her shirt. Is he begging her? Demanding? Threatening her? "damian please don't make it worse than it already is.." she says in response "anya, Ive seen you get hurt in your dangerous missions, physically, mentally. Im getting worried, You're only 18. Why are you risking your life so early? Do you not want it anymore? Your parents, becky, yourself or even me? Anya please tell me, Who did this to you?."

"I can't tell you damian, you know that! I could lose my job!"

"your job? Is your job much more important than your life? me? Its more important than me?."

"I didn't say that damian stop! Ive been working for this job for years, years since i was 6! It all started with you and it will never end with you cause i want to be with you forever, id never end it cause i want to be with you! Id never end it cause I can't lose you! and id choose you over anything, you fucking get that!?"

"Yeah i fucking get that" damian pulls her into a deep kiss filled with their anger and love with eachother, both filled of how they hated the fact that someday they'd get hurt because of eachother, Forbidden love.

-

A week after that dangerous mission, twilight retired due to major injuries. Agent starlight still in the business but is in hold for 5 months, until then she heals and trains.

-

Ill make it into a book just say the word🤪🤪🤪