teenagers (fluff)

- before reading this chapter, it contains lots of kissing scenes and if youre uncomfortable with reading that with them, please skip this chapter!

"you sure about this? damian asked anya, she nodded. right beside eachother as their knees touched. "Idiot, relax your lips first" he says when his hand went to her cheeks slowly rubbing her soft skin with his thumb. Anya didn't dare to look at his eyes right now as her eyes look down on the floor in embarrassment, "anya" he said, "look at me" he says softly, anya lifted up her eyes as it met his.

"If you avoid me after this I won't buy you peanuts at lunch ever again" he declared, he leaned closer as his eyes are closed so is anyas. Anya encountered his soft lips on hers, his hands went to her waist and pulled her closer to him. They made out quietly and slowly as damian let anya do her own thing before doing anything that'd possibly scare her.

Unfortunately they were interrupted by a knock on the door, damian pulled away as he looks at the door "what?" he says, anya just starred at him. His hand still on her cheek and his arm around her waist, anya realized how close they were. "Theres something we need boss, can we come in?" the two friends, emile and ewen.

damian turned to anya again "sit at my desk and say we were studying" he whispered as he stands up to open the door, anya complys as she went to sit at his desk. She just starred at his desk trying to maintain a calm face.

Damian opened the door and emile and ewen stepped inside surprised to see anya on his desk blowing a bubble with her bubble gum, where did she get that gum from? damian thought, "oh, hey anya.. why are you here?" emile asked

"studying"

she said. "about what?" ewen asks as she goes to her side

"human anatomy."

she replied with a smug on her face. Emile and ewen thought nothing of it.. "so what do you two want in my room?" damian asked, "oh hahahah.." emile went to bend down and tried to reach something from under his bed.

And then emile pulled out what seems to be a... porn magazine.. "what the fuck?" damian says, emile quickly ran to ewens side "hahah.. mr. henderson inspected my room so i had to hide it here hehe" anya couldn't help but laugh and damian glared at her so she slowly stopped laughing.. emile and ewen had a awkward smile on their faces and couldn't move at all as damians face is filled with some kind of anger, irritation but it looked calm aswell. But he looked like he was insulted by a rat.

"You guys are fucking disgusting and I swear to god if i ever get blamed of reading that kind of things.." he says, he wanted to continue but decided to let it go "shoo go away" he says as he did them a favor pushing them out of the room. Damian slammed the door shut and locked it.

He sighs as he turned around and walked to anya as she chews her gum, "where did that gum come from anyway?" he asked. "My pocket, I always have something sugary with me incase I get dizzy" she says, she goes to flop back down on his bed just starring at the ceiling.

Damian layed down beside her as his side faced her, "what flavor is that?" He asked, anya grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a wet kiss, she pulled out "watermelon" she says as damian has the gum on his mouth.

"How many girls have you kissed?" she asked, his fingers touched her bottom lip and slowly rubbed it "4" he answered, "were they good kissers?" she asked again. "nope" he says as he stares at her lips "did you like them?.." she says again. "no they were all after the desmonds name, not me" he said, their lips were inches away from eachother as he tries to chase her lips. "d-do.. you, like me?" she asks..

"yes, more than any girl i've kissed you're obviously my favorite."

he says "Im not a good kisser.." she mumbled "doesn't matter" he whispers softly as his face dugs onto her shoulder. "Someday, somebody will like you like i like you" he mumbled, he placed kisses on her collarbone slowly until he made it to her face. He lifted up her face and placed a kiss on her forehead.