late night talks (fluff)

-

"Anya" becky called her out while anya is just casually spacing out.. becky called her multiple times then she finally snapped back "huh? What is it??" she asked as if she wasn't just starring at nothing for 2 minutes. "Are you okay?" becky asked concerned for her bestfriend.

damian and anya are married. But not official yet.. damian hasn't signed the papers that make it official.

"its just that... its been a week since damian told me he wasn't gonna sign the papers yet" she said, resting her chin on her hands "he's probably just.. doing something big! For.. uh.. your marriage! I mean he should!" becky says trying to cheer anya up. "He hasn't come home for 3 nights now.." she says "WHAT?! 3 NIGHTS?.. WHERE IS HE?" becky yells catching the attention of the whole classroom..

"Hes at work doing god knows what.. he doesn't wanna tell me what hes doing! Well i heard from his workers hes at his office 24/7 so hes probably just very very busy.." she says "we're only college students and damian is already working his ass off... but why isn't he signing the marriage papers yet???..." both anya and becky wondered..

"Hes probably avoiding a sad, miserable divorce" a classmate says to them "hey! Don't say that infront of anya." Becky stands up and yells at them "hey but im not wrong hes obviously having second thoughts on marrying anya... that means i have a chance" the girl grinned "I know you like damian but i guarantee he onlys loves me so backoff before you get hurt again" anya says to the girl giving her a stare with disgust.

"Hmph." The girl turned around and walked away. "Actually im having 2nd thoughts on even if he still loves me." anya whispered to becky "don't worryyyy that boy was crazy about you for like what, 14 years. Him suddenly not loving you anymore seriously doesn't make any sense! Trust me he loves you." becky comforts anya and anya trusted damian.. theres nothing bad that could happen right?.

-

"Damian didn't come home again tonight." anya says when becky sitted down on their chairs at class "ahh i know lets have a girls nightout tonight so if damian comes home tonight.. you won't be there! HAH the punishment he deserves." becky said to anya.. whos in her overthinking space again. "Anyaa I think hes just really really busy lets not think anything negative about him! Remember what i said.. heeee looooovesssssss youuuuuu" becky says as she jumps on anya giving her a quick hug.

"Thanks becky and sure lets have a girl night! I am craving alcohol hehe..." anya says "thats the spirit!!! Ahhh i miss having girls nightout so while you're still not married, lets go crazy!"

-

"hey! This is the famous bar!... damian told me about" anya's mood quickly changed after she said his name but becky wouldn't allow a sad anya for this girls nightout! "Stopp thinking about that shithead lets just drink and shit talk that classmate who said she'd even had a chance with damian, HAH." becky took anya's hand than dragged her inside the bar.

...

Gosh.

Time flies by so fasttt.

anya and becky went inside that bar at 8pm, guess what. It's already 2am, great!. "Aaaaanyyyaaaa why do you get so drunk easily? This is no funnn" becky says as she shakes anyas arms "becky I feel like im gonna fall anytime noww" she mumbled falling in beckys arms "huh?... anya???.. ehhh??? This is such a painn i can't carry her... oh.. i know." She grinned as she asks the bartender if she could use their phone.

-

"ohhh mister damian desmond the greatest and only not so official husband of miss anya forger, not only that i waited for you to get here for 1 minute.. you should be here when i told you anyas drunk and suddenly just fell asleep on my arms." she smirked at damian giving him the middle finger, damian rolled his eyes

"just how much did you make her drink?." he asked "I don't know.. she was depressed because you didn't come home and come on you haven't signed the marriage papers yet? Just how dumb can you be." becky says as she crosses her arms after damian took anya from her arms, carrying her on his back.

"Im grateful that you took care of her while I was gone blackbell." he says while leaving the bar "take care of your wife dickhead!" she yelled back, once he was gone with anya. She whispered to herself "when the hell are they gonna have that damn wedding.. I want to see anya in a wedding dresss."

with anya and damian, damian was walking down the streets of ostania on the way home while anyas completely? asleep. "damian.." she whispered "I know that you were depressed because i wasn't home.. but don't ever drink this much again please?" he said back "why weren't you home? Do you not love me anymore?" she says which made damian stop in this tracks.

"Don't ever question that if i love you or not cause im obviously still a fool very crazy about you, im very much inlove with you anya." he says "If i ever made you think that i didn't love you.. I really messed up."

"You didn't messed up.. you never did anything that messed up.. I was just.. worried." she whispered then damian started to walk again. "Also.." she said "hm?" He responded "can you.. say that again?.." she mumbled then damian smirked "say what again?" he asked ".. that you.. love me." she replied

"I love you anya, More than anything. You're the only person ill ever truly feel inlove with, i love you more than you think."

"Heh" she let out a small laugh which made damian smile aswell "whats so funny?" he asked embarrassed if what he said was too cringe or corny. "Its just that.. I can't believe somebody could love me that much." she giggled "but.." she stopped "I may not beat your love but.. i love you too. More than you think, I may not show it much but im very happy to be with you damian." she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"now that I know you still love me.. why the hell were you sleeping at your office?" she asked, damian gulped. "Remember that big project the company depended on.. I finished it in 3 weeks. People said finishing it would be great and I wouldn't need to work if i finished it.. so.. i finished it." He said "woah.. seriously? Are you.. okay damian?" she asked "yes im fine, I haven't slept for 4 days since I wanted to finish it so i can finally marry you."

"Huh?" anya responded confused and hasn't caught on "I wanted to finish that project so i won't work.. so i'd be with you without any distractions. Just you. It was a dream i never thought i'd have but here i am.." he smiled "also can you get off my back.. you're not even drunk"

"Oh you caught me" she giggled as she gets off damians back "you ready for a spectacular wedding, mister desmond?" She said as she offer her hand to him "mhm, misses desmond." He took her hand and held her waist and pulled her closer to him then putted his lips againsts hers.

-

I feel fucking lonely while writing this, anyways took a like 2 day break or smth then wrote this suddenly at 5am because i suddenly had a strike of motivation anyways I started reading 'it ends with us' by colleen hoover since my cousin from america gave me one and ive been occupied with reading that and im already half way there to the end since im a fast reader and so far so good its kinda good. anyways have a good day or night guys! Thank you for so many reads its almost 4k and it just turned 3k reads awhile ago♡♡♡♡

Oh i forgot this was inspired by that one mischievous kiss episode lmao i love naoki but hes a dickhead but a nice dickhead that i will always love

Also dont forgot to fucking vote or ill feed you to my sister