first day back (fluff)

-

after a 2 week mental health vacation for the highschoolers in eden academy, damian and anya see eachother back.. the difference is that they're now dating. Between the vacation, damian confessed his feelings on a date at a country side town which is for another story.

"ANYAAAAA" becky ran to anya and hugged her behind her back "b-becky!" becky got off of her back then anya turned around and they both hugged eachother jumping around at the school entrance. "how was your vacation at america becky?" anya asked "It was nice! I went to a beach and there so many hot guys but no one is hotter than your father, hows your vacation anya?" she asks while walking on the campus on their way to their classroom.

"oh uh..." should i tell her?.. o-of course i will! damian walks by with emile and ewen and stops to look at her, them making eye contact then blushing and looked away after 5 seconds.. as becky witnessed all of this she turned to anya and grinned "oh? Congratulations anya" she says as she keeps walking to the classroom "w-what? Becky wait up!" as she catches up to becky wondering how did she know what she was about to say..

when they were at the classroom, anya felt his eyes on her and she wanted to look back at him but she know that moment would be stuck on her mind the whole time.. why would it be stuck on her mind the whole time? Its no biggie.. right?

A little later, damian is now reviewing their lesson earlier and kept thinking about anya and can't get rid of her imagine on his mind.. but another thing interrupts his thoughts, he hears and sees a boy leaning onto anya saying "Anya~ you're still as beautiful since our 2 week vacation" the boy saying in a flirty way while anya tries to push him away just awkwardly smiling..

He trusts anya and know if the boy did anything that would potentially harm her, she'd immediately fight back.. her punches are no joke. "Please stop bothering me." damian smirks as he hears that knowing anya told him off, "awww i bet you don't have a boyfriend anyways so you just lost your chance with me" the boy says as he continues to insult anya for being ugly, dumb and short.

damian listened to the guys whole rant and so did anya, damian knowing anya was hurt. He thought becky was there but.. she wasn't. ugh blackbell, where are you when anya needs you?

"hey stop bothering her" damian arrives at the scene with his hands on his pockets his tall figure looking down at the boy insulting anya "desmond? Don't tell me what to do, you bullied this girl before right? Come on help me man!" He said as he pushes damians chest "leave her" he says to him "huh? you're such a pussy you can't even be mean to this girl anymore? What are you? her boyfriend?" the boy laughs "yeah, leave before i kick your ass" he says to the boy now looking at him with his jaw on the floor.

"HAHAHAHA SERIOUSLY? THIS GIRL??? I THOUGHT YOU WOULD DO BETTER.." the boy says laughing as he makes fun of them both now. "damian if you don't get rid of this dumbshit i swear to hell ill punch him" anya says as she grabs damians shirt and whispered onto his ear. She lets him go then damian turned to the bully then he said

"If you don't leave right now ill ruin your present and future, ill ruin your status and everything about you including friends and family ill ruin everything that will put a smile on your face. Im the one who can ruin you completely. Actually, im 2nd place to this psycho here so you can say that shes much more worst than me. If you don't want that then leave."

when damian pointed to anya she grinned at the boy and her eyes shooted fire onto the boy as she glares at him "run before you get punched.." damian puts his hand on the boys shoulder and gripped into it then the boy turned around and ran. "Woo great performance sy-on" anya says as she gave damian claps then damian sighed and putted his hand on the table and his other hand on his hips and then said "I think you should've just punched him"

"Yeahhh" she replied then damian leans closer to her "where the hell did blackbell even go?" he asked "she went to the teachers office since she was called" she said "I panicked when she wasn't there, I was wondering why that dickhead wasn't told off the first time he talked to you.." he said "who'd be here if blackbell didn't take care of you" damian putted up a soft smile and gently tucked a strand of hair behind her ear

"You" anya says as she holds damians hand which was on her hair, she leaned and his hand went behind her head as he pushes the back of her head to get her closer to him and both kissed as damian holds a book out to cover the both of them. "a-a-anya?" becky terrified on what she saw even if they were covered she knew who was behind that book. She knew.

"oops we were caught" damian pulls from the kiss and winked at anya and removed the book that was covering them to cover his face.. then he went back to his desk pretending none of that ever happened. While anya was still in thought of processing, becky went and sat with her and asked "now.. i knew what was going on but.. that was very very brave anya.." becky says to her "Im proud of you." Becky says as she holds boths anyas hands..

-

my vacation is done yall hello hi hello..😍😍😍 also this is kind of a short ch so sorry guys, hope u enjoyed it!

HOLY SJIT 6K YALL 6K READS I I I I IANQBOQJDIQODU19JRFGQCHLCS9UT70WGUPSCUUPCY9SC0UWVPUVD