Life with you (fluff)

Requested by mohriji (I changed up some things but i hope you enjoy this! Thank you for the request.:)"

-

anya and damian both already 19 years old. Damian in college and anya training under her father, twilight. as damian confessed when they were 16 then started officially started dating in secret ever since. Why secret? Damian would figure out his father would never approve a relationship with a commoner with no status. And how anyas father is twilight and would also never approve a relationship with an 'enemy'.

Anyways, damian invites anya to his house to stay there for a week since he just needs her to be there with him for no reason at all.

-

Damian heard a knock on his door, shes late. He said.. he ran to the door and opened it to see a pink haired girl carryin g her luggage "SY-ON SORRY IM LATE THE LATEST MISSION I HAD RUINED MY SLEEP SCHEDULE" she got inside the apartment quickly before damian even told her to come in.

"where can i put my stuff?" anya asked "ill help you, wanna just sleep in my room?" He says "sure but im a messy sleeper.. ill kick you every now and then haha..." she looked at the ground praying she won't kick damian out of the bed..

"Have you had dinner yet?" damian asked her once they got out of his room "hm not yet.. should we eat out?" anya suggested "sure" damian agreed as he grabs his wallet and asked anya if she could put it in her bag since he won't bring a bag.

They had dinner at a famous restaurant that recently opened and it was always full but since it was already late (9pm) and the restaurant closes at 10pm, there wasn't really anyone there now. "god this pasta is amazing" anya says as she eats the restaurant's famous spaghetti pasta,

"hows work anya?" damian asks "Its good but the officials has been tasking me missions that happens late at night which ruins my whole sleep schedule and I have college in the afternoon so i mostly only have 2-4 hours of sleep" she said which made damian worry a little "you really should tell the officials you're only 19 and is in college"

"Yeah! But they keep saying i sHoULd bE mY dAD QUicKLy which annoys me alot!" anya complains then stuffed a big fork of spaghetti into her mouth and chewed like an animal.. "disgusting please wipe your mouth" damian says as he hands her a tissue then anya grabbed it then wiped her mouth..

"hows your studies sy-on?" she changes the subject cause she wants to know how his life is going on. "I have really early morning classes so ill be going to sleep at 11pm today and yes studying for 8 hours and only having 1 hour breaks is quite hard" he says

"gosh please take longer breaks and don't over study yourself like last time you scared me to death since your nose bled and you fainted in a class!" anya shouted at him "im okay anya don't worry about me, I really should be worrying about you since you risk your life in every mission?!"

"But im good at what i do!"
"And im good at what i do to!"

"Its really stupid we're arguing about this right now" damian says as he rolls his eyes then gets up to go to the bathroom.. after his bathroom break he comes back to anya now gone. Gosh of course i upset her. "Excuse me do you know the woman i was with went?" he asks a waiter "oh she got in a car and she already payed the bill" but the bill was really exp- enough about that! Where did she go?

After damian searched for 2 hours, he decided to go back to his apartment. Surprisingly.. she was there in his bed now sleeping and you can see she has recent tears on her cheeks, im such a bad boyfriend.. he thought then slept at the floor beside the bed since he thinks that she'd be uncomfortable to see her boyfriend sleeping beside her after an argument.

At 4am.. damian got up for early classes, showered then got dressed and everything. He also decided to make breakfast today to make anya forgive him then she sees her half awake?... "anya?" damian walked up to her then she started to talk "ugh.. Im so worried.. for damian.. hes so fucking dumb.. he already fainted in class and his nose bled multiple times... i swear.. to god.. ill make his nose bleed.. when he faints again..." she whispered but damian heard all of what she said right now.

"I love sy-on very very much but hes so stupid right?" She whispered as she hugs damian thinking he was a pillow.. and there while hugging him she fell asleep right there.. on his arms like a little child.

He lifted up her arm and dragged her to the coach where damian sat and layed anya down and used his lap for a pillow, while he watches her sleep he removes the hair on her face and tucks it in her ear and stares at her cute face while shes asleep.. moments later he decided he'd stay here with her. And there he fell asleep too.

Hours later.. anya woke up on damians lap and he was still asleep, anya got up and looked at damian for a couple of minutes and realizes he had morning classes! Wait.. how did i even got to the coach in the first place???.. she asks herself

6 minutes later, damian then wakes up to anya reading a book while leaning onto his arms "morning" damian said "god! You're awake.. you scared me" anya jumped and shouted at him "also why didn't you go to class?! You're late!" Anya asks him "its fine its only a couple of classes ill miss" he says.. after that silence filled the air since one of them gotta mention what happened last night!..

"Im sorry"
"Im sorry"
"Oh you go first"
"Oh you go first"

Both of them starred at eachother then anya said "Im sorry i got mad.. i was just worried" anya explained "im sorry too.. I was also worried about you" he says and puts his hand ontop of hers and held it tightly "so we're good? We never have serious fights and I didn't know if you'd love me anymore seeing such a side of me.." she says

"I'd always love you and I would love every side of you so complain all you want, ill try  to never make you worry." he assured "same here.. I know having a girlfriend who could die anyday now.. can be pretty hard.. so ill try to be more careful and try to reject some dangerous missions" she says getting closer to him

"I appreciate that anya" damian smiled at her then gave her a little peck on the lips "I love you" he says happily "I love you too"

-

I started writing this at 6am.. now its 7am?.. anyways maybe another chapter later? Have a good day to all who reads this!