Harana (fluff)

-

damian is studying history and is looking on books from around the world and their history or anything that could be helpful for his test, well he actually enjoys reading others peoples tradition and culture.. he comes across a very interesting tradition and decides to give it a try.

"A guitar you said bossman?" emile says as he hands him a acoustic guitar, damian doesn't know how to play but hes willing to learn. He exceeds in piano and violin so this won't be too hard right?. He didn't wanna get a teacher since he wants to keep learning in secret and tries to do something all on his own for a change. He reads about instruments all the time and the musical instrument the acoustic guitar is famous so he knows some basics about it.

He tries strumming it and trying to create a tune.. it was mostly just him creating random sounds which led to nowhere.. he doesn't have a friend to teach him in secret.. so maybe an adult?. Hmm.. an adult he can trust.. "loid forger on the line." Loid says at the other side of the phone "Mr. Forger?" damian spoke through the phone, at first loid didn't believe that the boy would actually call him when he needs something.

"ah damian, what do you need?." loid asked would this be a code? Does his father know? Would i likely talk to donovan desmond now?.. loid questioned everything as usual. awaiting damians answer, "Mr. Forger this may seem like a odd question but do you know how to play the acoustic guitar?" he asked, again loid seemed shock to hear a question that weird but he needed to give an answer. "yes, i do know. Why, are you learning damian?" loid says through the phone "haha.. yeah.. I need some help." damian can't believe he'd ask the father of the girl he likes to teach him something..

"Ofcourse ill help you damian, would you like to visit our house?" loid inviting him, again he needs to know about the boy to get to his father and this could make anya close with him so this is the perfect opportunity! "oh sure, may i ask the adress and what time i should go Mr. Forger?" he asked "ah yes the adress is 128 park avenue, and you could come tomorrow at 5pm, but i may be late so anya will let you in.." damian completely forgot that anya lives in the same house. "u-uh sure!" damian responded "good, ill make sure to teach you well damian."

-

Now that damian is at their door, he has second thoughts. Should i go in there? Gosh getting lessons from a commoner.. what if that shrimp answers? God.. damian knocked on the door and was opened by none other than that shrimp. "S-SY-ON WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" she yells out, shes only wearing her pajamas and her hair is in a bun exposing her neck, she doesn't have those weird accessories on.. thats a weird sight.

"Did your father not tell you?" damian sighs "TELL ME WHAT?!" she says, damian sighs "just let me in?" he says as anya opens the door and lets him in the apartment, it seemed like none of her parents were home. So it was only the two of them.. "so.. why are you here?" She asked slamming herself on the couch and getting comfortable with her stuff toy and pillow.. damian sits down at a chair nearby the couch.

"Your father is gonna teach me how to play the guitar from now on" he says, anyas eyes went to the guitar than back to damian and she laughed loudly "my dad?! Sy-on, im the one who knows how to play! Well he did teach me aswell but im k-kinda better than him!" anya laughs "s-seriously? I don't believe it.." he says "I have my own guitar, wait let me get it!" She says as she runs to her room then she comes back right out with her guitar, it has stickers and such.. her guitar looked like it was played by a child.

She started strumming the strings and why did it sound good.. it was a soft tune that sounded good to the ears, when she finished "SEE?!" she said with a smirk on her face "okay fine you can play.." he sighs "Im supposed to be the one who'd say that!.." she smirks and looks at his guitar "play sy-on." she says "I d-don't know how.." he says "ill teach you the basic.. believe me my father is very strict when it comes to learning sy-on.." anya warned and then damian took out his guitar "please teach me well anya" he says "of course! Ill be the 2nd best to my father" she smiled which caught damians attention.