manga (fluff)

-

damian was walking at the park, he was carrying his favorite bag called a messenger bag, it was filled with his things such as two volumes of spywars manga, three of his notebooks, one textbook, a pen and a pencil and some money. Items thats in his daily life.

Wake up
Study
Eat breakfast
Study
Eat lunch
Study
Go to a cafe to study and read his manga
Walk at the park in the late afternoon
Go back to his dorm
Study
Dinner
Study
Sleep.

Yes many studying but it was for his own good, he already has 8 stellas so why study more? Like i said its in his daily life now he doesn't think much of it?.. he sat down at a bench at the park. No one was there and his head was only looking up as he leans back onto the bench, he watches the sky turn to pink - blue - dark blue, he sighs as he doesn't wanna go back to his dorm yet.

"BONDDD WHERE ARE YOU RUNNING TO?!" anya yells as she tries to pull from the leash connected to her big white fluffy dog, bond looked around the park and saw where he needed to go to. Bond ran again and anya started screaming again.. she didn't really look forward to see where he was going.. "anya?" A familiar voice was heard, anya looked up to see "huh? Sy-on what are you doing here?" she asked, bond sat beside damian as he lays down on his lap "HUH?! BOND GET OUT OF HIS LAP—" she says trying to pull him away but bond won't budge.

damian just chuckled as he pets bond, bond seemed to like him alot. anya face starts to harden, jealous that her own dog likes somebody more than her! She sighed "if you don't get out of sy-on boys lap right now i won't feed you at dinne—" "im okay with this, don't be so mean to the dog anya" damian says as he pats bond some more, he had a small smile on his face.. anya looked at him patting her dog and she couldn't help but have a light blush on her face.

Anya sat down beside bond and rolled her eyes in jealously "why are you here sy-on?" She asks "this is my favorite park, I usually go here when its the late afternoon" he said "How come i never see you here?" she asked "Im mostly where there isn't any people" he says "well me too.." she mumbled, she didn't bother asking any more questions since she knew he was telling the truth.

"do you go here often?" he asked "yep usually to walk bond", after that conversation there was a very very awkward silence, they don't usually see eachother after school.. this was one of the first times. They didn't really know what to talk about until bond looked through onto damians bag

"hey bad dog!" anya yelled until she saw the spywars manga inside, she grabbed it immediately and admired it .. damian rolled his eyes and smirked "Have you read it yet?" He asked "THIS VOLUME...ITS ALWAYS SOLD OUT! HOW DID YOU GET IT?" She asked loudly "I have connections" he says as he takes the manga from her hand and putted it back inside his bag.

"...sy-on, I beg of you.. remember when I gave you my handkerchief which caused me a tonito bolt?" she said, her eyes turned into puppy eyes trying to beg damian, damian has experienced this more than once and.. yes he always loses "fine, Ill get another one just for you" he says defeated once again. bond got out of damians lap and signaled anya that he wanted to go home, anya mumbled a 'oh' and got up from the bench

"want me to walk you guys home?" he says "oh we live close here no worries" she said, "bye sy-on!" she began to walk but bond wasn't walking.. "HEY YOU DUMB DOG! WHY AREN'T YOU WALKING?!" anya yells to bond, bond looked at her as if something wasn't done yet. She knew exactly what bond was waiting for, damian was confused on what was happening right now are they communicating? He said

Anya had a visible blush on her face as her ears started to turn red. She rolled her eyes and walked back to damian "whats wrong?" he asked, she tip-toed and kissed him on the cheek "T-This is a thanks for the v-volume by the way!" she says, as she got back down on her feet and faced the other way, she ran as quickly as she could from damian and bond ran with her satisfied that she did what she did.. the dog was practically smiling..