interests (fluff)

-

anya was being punished because of a low test score and she talked back to a teacher so shes now gathering all the leaves on the ground to pile it up.

She sees a him. Sitting down at a bench under the tree.. well because she was bored and needed to talk to someone she approached him. "Hey sy-onn what-cha reading?" she ask leaning forward on the bench hes sitting on "none of your business" damian quickly hides the book from her sight

"How rude!... wait.. is that.. spy wars manga?!" she shouts "WHA- NO SHUT UP?!" he covers her mouth then of course anya licks his hands and damian quickly took it off. "tell no one I SWEAR NO ONE" damian says to her "okay okay fine.. WHOS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER?" she quickly asks "...well.. b-bondman of course.." he says shyly

"SAME HES SO COOL RIGHT? HES ALWAYS LIKE PEW PEW TO THE BAD GUYS HE ACTS SO COOOL" she says Rambling about how cool bondman is "and he can do a bunch of tricks too!" damian jumps into it.."Overall the princess and bondman don't suit well.." anya whispers "I agree"

"WHAT?! AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO BE WRONG BECAUSE PRINCESS AND BONDMAN LOVE EACHOTHER?" she says "well to be honest the witch and bondman suit more with eachother" he says "... YES! I LIKE THEM MORE MUCH MUCH MORE" anya giggles realizing her voice gets louder and louder everytime she speaks..

"Aren't you supposed to be cleaning?" he says "oh.. yeah.." anya looks down "ill help" her face looks up again then a huge smile was on her face.. which made damian felt a little.. good.

"Whats your favorite color?" She asks "black" he responds "how boring!" she yells "whats yours then?"

"Pink!"
"Thats much more boring"
"no it isn't!"
"Mhm"

"Favorite food?" He asks "peanuts.. you already know that! But uh whats yours?"

"Pasta is delicious"

"Really? I haven't tasted anything else but red spaghetti.." she says "really? Ill take you to some of my favorite restaurants that serve the best pasta in ostania." He says "really?! I would love too" she smiled brightly again. Which made damians heart flutter again.

"Cats or dogs?" she asks "dogs definitely" he says "yesss but i like kittens they're so cutee"

"Do you want one?"
"Hm?"
"A kitten do you want one?"
"I don't think my father would let me take care of it since I CANT take care of it"

"anyways.. art museums or operas" he asks "NEITHER" she yells "They're both so utterly boring i agree" damian says "really they're boring to you? I've always thought you enjoy that kind of stuff sy-on" ah she laughs. Again. And my heart flutters. Again.

"Say sy-on.. up for hot chocolate later?" she asks while twirling her hair "..sure, where?" he asks.. he doesn't believe hes being asked out right now. By HIS OWN crush?..

"A cafe and maybe you can take me to your so called best restaurants that serves the best pasta?" she asks while tapping the leaf rake.. shes nervous. "I-I'd be up for it!" God he sounded abit excited there. "Great! Lets go after school okay?" she says then damian nods and they continue to clean together but in silence.

-

Hey yall very boring chapter yes im sorry but i enjoy writing innocent little things that can happen in a highschoolers life with their crush and im trying to squeeze my ever so tiny brain for ideas and shit and trying to write the ideas!.. these chapters will keep coming so I won't leave yall hanging like this for a couple of days.. anyways remember to vote guys! And have a wonderful day. ♡♡♡

Thank you for 3k+ reads i couldn't be much more happier♡