Chapter 1:A really bad idea

Chapter 1

ATHANASIA

Ruby palace. I heard about what happened to this place. He massacred the concubines after mom dies and leave his daughter here. Probably to suffer and die. He did get what he wanted...back then but I won't let it happen again.

I woke up yesterday. Lily said I have a high fever. She's so worried about me, the only one who's on my side.

I didn't know what to do. I sat in my room and contemplate about what truly happened to me but I just couldn't think of an explanation.

Anyway. I am alive and Lily said I am six. I need to think of a plan on how to survive. First, I need to look prettier and to be more lively. I heard what the other nobles said about Jeannette, she's such a lovely princess while I am a gloomy one. Turned out, no one liked me because of that but everything will change.

How Father became an Emperor again? Ah right. He murdered his own brother. I can do that too. All I have to do is to train like crazy and be strong. Like father, like daughter. That's my ultimate plan but of course, I still need to think of other plans.

"Lily can I go outside?" I asked her, she looked at me with a worried look. I wanted to see the outside too.

"No princess. You still need some rest," she said. She's the only one who treats me like a princess. No one else.

But you know what I really want? The Emerald palace. I wanted that. I don't think, I can be a nice Athanasia in my second life.

These people made suffer and if I am not going to change, it will happen again. I can still feel the rope on my neck. The cold-hearted father and the sister that took everything away from me.

I need some fresh air. I will go outside once Lily is asleep. No one cares about except her, no one will notice that I am gone. I'll be back when she wakes up.

°☆°

I definitely have a fever. I can still feel it but I am sure that everything will ve okay once I walk around the palace. I need some exercise after all. And it's dark outside but gazing at the stars will be fun.

"Wow. What humble a palace," I whispered. I know where am I. I went here when I was nine, that was before I went back in time.

My father's palace. I am not worried. He's probably asleep now, it's in the middle of the night. Besides, no one will notice my small size.

"This is still much better than Ruby palace," I whispered. This more humble but well maintained, unlike my palace. There's a princess living there but no one wants to maintain that place. If there's a ghost in that palace. I do hope they haunts them.

"What's this filthy bug doing here?" That voice the same as ever. Why is he here? Why he isn't sleeping? I look at him and saw his emotionless stare.

"Athy is not a bug! Athy is Athy!" I yelled at him. Then I run but I tripped. I don't know who's fault is this, am I just stupid? The effect of me going back to the past? Or is i because this is my younger body or maybe all of the above?

I stand up in a verge of crying. It is not because of the pain of my wounded knee. It's because, I saw the man whom I treated like a father. I hated him, I wanted to take revenge but it is painful. And maybe he's going to kill me now because of what I said.

"Are you okay? You got hurt."

I know this guy. Felix Robane. He's a loyal knight to the Emperor. I don't know him that much but his expression says he's nice. Still, I need to be careful he's a loyal knight of that man.

I looked at that man. He's expression didn't change. What is he thinking?

"Athy's fine!" I said. Then I started coughing. Am I this frail? I need a strong body in order to survive.

"Your Majesty, we need to call the physician!" Felix said as put his hand on my forehead.

"Athy's fine," I whispered. Oh no. I suddenly feel lightheaded. I can't lose consciousness in front of them. This is bad. Going outside was really a bad idea.