Chapter 15: Debutante (1)

Chapter 15

ATHANASIA

This day finally come my debutantante. I wonder what will happened to me. I am still afraid of what will happen to me. Is it selfish for me to wish for Jeannette not to attend the debutante. What did she even thought back in the past when she ruined my debutante anyway. Did she felt bad, or she focused so much on het happiness that she forget about me?

Right. No one will remember a forgotten princess and again, everyone deserves happiness. Why not be like her on focus on my happiness instead thinking of others?

My mind changed a long time ago. I don't want her to see on my debutante, I agree it's her debutante too.

Yeah that's should be it.

"Princess wake up. It's your debutante!" Lily said. I am already awake but it's too early to get up. Still, I don't have a choice.

They started to wash me up, put some oil in my hair, massage my whole body. They didn't even let me eat. I guess, it's for my dress.

"Where's the rose water?!"

"Bring the small comb!"

"Do we have any other brushes?"

"Is the dress ready?"

"What about the tiara?"

"Bring the flowers!"

All the maids are in a rush, all of them are excited. I realized that I must have been taking this debutante too lighty. I mean, back then I wasn't treated like this.

After the finishing touch, I looked at the mirror. I am in awe about how beautiful I am. Is this me? Maybe, I am dreaming.

"What do you think?" I askes them.

"You are really beautiful princess." They answered. They looked at me smiling, they should be proud they made me beautiful.

"I'm sure you will be the most beautiful girl at today's ball," Lily said to me.

Felix is already waiting for me when I come out of the room.

"Princess, you look especially beautiful today!" He said. The only thing that I could do is laugh, it is quite embarrasing honestly.

We started to descend to the stairs and at the bottom was my Dad. He looked amazing in his attire.

I've never seen him dressed up so properly. Well, he dresses up for foreign ambassadors maybe once or twice a year.

"You look like you'll be cold," Dad said. I am not surprised that he said that.

"And you look so handsome today Daddy!" I said to him.

"Daddy, I'm so happy I could spend my debutante today with you," I added. This time, I am actually lucky.

"You look very pretty today," He said while holding his hand out.

"Thank you Daddy," I said as I took it.

This will be a very interesting debutante, after all I am not sure of those guys are coming.

Last night, a very interesting plan started. It's Lucas idea and for some reason. I agree.

"Make way for His Majesty, Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia!"

"And Her Highness, Princess Athanasia de Alger Obelia!"

After the introduction, everyone started looking at us. Honestly, it made me nervous. This was my first time to experience it. Well, if I am going to include my execution, this was my second time. But, I guess it's the same feeling of fear and nervousness.

"What's the matter?" He asked. I guess, he noticed it.

Dad glared at them and all of them bowed. The power of Claude de Alher Obelia, just one glare.

"I can make them keep their heads down like that until the ceremony is over, if you want." My eyes widened when he said that. He shouldn't do that!

"N-No!" I told him.

That wouldn't be fair! It's not like I'm not the only one debuting today. The other girls waited months and years for this day.

Right. I wouldn't be called selfish if I wanted Jeannette not to attend the ball. I care about other people, but not to her. After all, she didn't care about me.

I wonder if those guys are still alive? I told Lucas not to kill them.