Chapter 13: Comfortable life

Chapter 13

ATHANASIA

I miss Lucas already when will he come back? I've been itching to see the word tree branch...or fruit whatever he takes.

"Daddy!" She exclaimed as she entered his office. She brought him flowers one time and he didn't complain, so she decided to continue doing it.

"You're here again," he said. Claude has been busy lately but he couldn't help but to look for his daughter. He always wanted to know about her days, he don't want to miss anything about her.

"I wanted to see you!" I said.

He stopped whatever he's doing and look at me, he's probably thinking about tea or walking in my rose garden.

"Do you want to go outside?" He asked.

"Of course Daddy!" I said.

My rose garden is one of my favorite places, the other one is my private library. I keep telling him stories, as we walk in the garden, is he even listening to me?!

After walking, I decided fo us to have a picnic. Near my palace, there's a big tree, where we can both sit.

"Daddy. What do you think will happen at my debutante?" I asked him, we only have few years and I don't have much time.

"I am sure, you will have a great time."

"I know what will happen at my debutante," I smiled at him. Of course, if I couldn't change what will happen, then I already know my future.

"Really?" He said. He seemed curious but I doubt that, probably he wants to act interested in front of his daughter but then again he's Claude.

Argh. I don't understand this guy!

"A dream says, I am not going to be happy!" I said those words happily.

"A dream? And why you're not going to be happy?" He tilted his head. Now, he's really curious.

"Well. Someone would come and there's a girl. She says she's you're daughter, and you and everyone believed her because she have the same eyes as you!" I explained to him. He seemed annoyed at what I said but I don't care.

If I am going to change my destiny. I need to something, something more than trying to be adorable and being close to my father.

Learning magic and swordsmanship, and being smart is not enough. I know the future, then if I can I will prevent or at least change a little bit of it. Besides, I don't know when will Lucas be back.

"Don't think too much of that," he said. But obviously he's the one who is thinking too much about what I said. Maybe, I should give her more clues.

"I see a girl with a long brown hair. Did you know? But she's a ward of someone," I smirked.

Seriously, I just wanted to say her name but isn't too much?

Anyway. I've been living with this comfortable life for so long. And it might end after the debutante, I do hope I can really do live well.

°☆°

I decided to read about black magic and the world tree again. After the fun picnic with my dad, I came back to my room just to sleep. When I wake up, I immediately went to the library and sneak out the book about black magic and another book about the world tree.

"People who uses black magic are something," I mumbled. Black magic are illegal. I wonder how people learned those things?

I wanted to stay in the library but it's more comfortable in my room. Good thing, I already know how to teleport. Thanks to Lucas and my constant annoyance.

I sighed. I really hope he gets what he needed and came here, I've been thinking about him these days. Maybe it's because he's always came here in my room. I get used to him.

Anyway. I need to focus on different things first in order to continue living a comfortable life.