Chapter 14: As the year passes

Chapter 14

ATHANASIA

Lucas came back on my eleventh birthday. I think, him coming back is the greatest gift ever. But that's not all, he have now the world tree branch...branches. He took a lot.

There were a lot of natural disasters that happened. I do hope that no one got hurt because Lucas did say, the world tree affect things here. And since Lucas did get a lot of them. I think those natural disaster happened.

That includes Countess Rosalia's death. To be honest, I am not sure but she died because of an eartquake. Earthquake is a natural disaster, and it happened because of the world tree and Lucas but it doesn't matter, right?

Less enemy. Less stress.

My other problems is Duke Alpheus and Jeannette but is there other enemy that can hinder my success? I felt like there is something I need to find out.

The black magic. There might be someone who uses a black magic, I mean Jeannette is made from it.

Lucas will help me anyway. But he went somewhere, I wonder where? As soon as he came back, he stabbed me in the back of my head and I passed out. I woke and he's gone.

Did he run away after stabbing me? That guy is really something.

°☆°

"Lucas. What did you do to my Dad?" I asked him. I heard that my father was furious at something. He even screamed. I asked Felix what happened but he didn't know either.

"I just gave him a gift," he smirked. I knew that he did something to him. He said it's very important and I truly trust him.

"What kind of gift?" I asked.

"Go to your Dad," he said then he just disappeared.

I don't have a choice but to go and see him. I hope, he's okay now. I mean, he might kill me if he's still furious about something.

"Daddy?" I entered his room like I always do. I found him, sitting on the floor, near his bed.

"Athanasia," he looked up and called my name. There's sadness in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. Slowly, I walk towards him.

"Forgive me," I flinched when he said that.

"Daddy? What do you mean?"

"Forgive me. For everything I did," he said. What did Lucas do?

He hugged me tight and I did the same. Truth is, I always wantes to hear him say those words. His sincere apology.

"Daddy. It's okay," I whispered.

"Forgive me," he whispered back.

That day ended with him asking forgiveness and with me, forgiving him.

I think after that, we became closer than ever. He also became overprotective to me, especially when it comes to Lucas. He said, Lucas shouldn't go to my room anymore. I don't think Lucas will like that.

Years passed by quickly and it's finally my debutante. It's the time Jeannette will be introduced, I do hope that it won't happen but I am confident now.

This is going to be a great show.