Ink?

(If you didn't read the description it will be TW⚠️abuse⚠️)

You woke up to the sound of your mom screaming at you to wake up and do your chores. She was in your room, she pulled the sheets off of you

(Mom) "brat! Get out of bed you have chores to do!"

She left and you got out of bed and went to change out of your pajamas, into a f/c (Favorite color) sweater and jeans, and went to do your chores.

You swept the floor for the living room and kitchen, clean the garage and went in your sister's room.

(Frisk) " Hi sis! Are you ok? M-mom was being mean again."

You wished to have a good mom and dad.

(Y/n) " o-oh yea I'm ok, do you want to go to the park?"

(Frisk) " R-REALLY OF COURSE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE-"

You covered frisk's mouth with your hand

(Y/n) " ok, ok yea we can go just get ready."

You walked out of your sister's room and go to your mom

(Y/n) " h-hey mom I'm going to take frisk to the park"

(Mom) " You better not get your sister hurt"

She'd never really cared about you, only your lil sis but it's not her fault so you treat your sister with love. She came out of her room with a blue outfit on, grabbed your hand and ran outside of the house and luckily you were able to close the door.

(At the park...)

You were sitting on a bench while your sister was on the swings. You were happy she was having fun, but you felt something watching you and yet you didn't think much of it then it went away.

You were getting bored of just watching her then you remembered your chill spot, it was a hill with water at the bottom and was actually very close from here, so you got up and told frisk where you'll be and started walking there.

Two minutes of walking you see it, but you also see another person, a skeleton with a large brush on there back, wearing a brown scarf, and a blue jacket around there waist. You was about to leave but the skeleton spoke up.

(???) " huh? Oh hi there, who are you?"

You were going to assume they were a he because of the voice.

(Y/n) "umm I-I'm y/n"

He patted the ground, so you went to sit down. It was silent for a little bit, but then you started talking and he was a little surprised but happy, You realized his name was Ink... you felt so happy with him and he felt happy with you, your sister, frisk came and tapped your shoulder, she had a Curious look on her face

(Frisk) " hey y/n who is this guy?"

(Y/n) " oh! Frisk this is Ink, Ink this is frisk my sister"

Ink waved at frisk and she waved back very happily then looked at you with a worried look and whispered in your ear.

(Frisk) " umm y/n we have to go mom's going to be mad it's 6:51..."

You looked at your watch and your face changed eminently with a scared look. You got off the ground and picked frisk up and turned to Ink, he looked confused

(Y/n) " s-sorry I-Ink we have to go"

You was about to run, but Ink grabbed your shoulder.

(Ink) " C-Can we meet here again?"

(Y/n) " Sure... Now I really have to go bye Ink"

You started running home...

Ink thought's: she/he was nice and cute/handsome...WAIT INK COME ON YOU CANT JUST THINK THINGS LIKE THAT... but I did have fun talking with them, and...I actually felt nervous near her/him... "sigh" i don't have a soul. I shouldn't even be feeling like this... maybe I should follow them"

(Home...)

You got to the door and opened it with your keys, and put frisk on the floor and closed door.

(Mom) " OH MY GOODNESS! FRISK"

Mom had came to hug frisk then she looked at you with a mad face.

(Mom) " HOW DARE YOU COME HOME LATE, FRISK COULD'VE GOTTEN HURT APOLOGIES "

(Y/n) " S-sorry mom and I'm so sorry Frisk"

You looked away and mom was yelling at you, Frisk was scared, you gesture to Frisk to go to her room. She went and one sentence that your mom said scared you to your soul...

(Mom) " WAIT TELL YOUR DAD GETS HERE!"

You looked at her in shock, dad was worse

(Y/n) " w-what! I'm so so so sorry P-please don't let dad know, a-and frisk isn't hurt!"

You begged your mom, but all she did was turn and went into her and dad's room. You Heard her telling dad. You immediately went to your room and locked the door and hid in the closet, you heard bagging on your door.

(Dad) " UNLOCK THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW BOY/GIRL"

Your phone had notified and you opened it, it was frisk she said "are you ok I'm scared" you told her to just "cover her ears and wait for me to text you" you put your phone on silent. Your dad had busted the door down and you held your breath, dad walked around the room then he went toward the closet, you were hoping he wouldn't open the door... but he did...

(Dad) " found you, you little (insert cuss word)!"

Dad grabbed you by the arm and threw you to the wall you couldn't see right, you felt a liquid go down your head. You Fell to the floor and you turned around and your dad hand came at your face... then you passed out. Your dad left and closed the door.

.
.
.

(Little did you know Ink was watching from your window and he was mad. Then he opened your window and bandaged your wound's and fixed your door. He picked you up and put you on the bed)

(Ink) " don't worry he's not going to hurt you anymore~"

Ink left the room to have a talk with your dad...

(Next day...)

(Yay first chapter of yandereverse done I'll be working on the second one and I hope your ok reader, and if you really do get abused in any very bad way then I REALLY RECOMMEND TELLING SOMEBODY OR GOING TO THE POLICE. Please stay safe and I know frisk and chara are
non-gendered so I just made them what ever. byeee 👋🏾)