what are you doing!

You've been training for a few days and have gotten a lot stronger, to keep you motivated you tell yourself that your preparing for a danger that hasn't come yet

That danger is close

"CROSS YOU CANT DO THIS!"

ink screamed at cross, you were in front of sans making sure cross doesn't try to take his whole soul, cross left into a portal and ink went next to you.. he had a nervous look on his face

(Ink) "...T-this is bad.."

You both looked back at sans.. he had a blank look on his face.. after a little bit ink explained everything about, why cross took his soul...

(Ink) "they have to be stopped.."

Ink stood up, and helped you up, he looked over to sans and asked him if he could help

(Sans) "heh, sorry bud, I think I can live like this.."

Ink understood and took his paint brush and wiped the ground. He jumped in the paint..you looked over to sans..

"We'll try our best to bring you back your soul! Have a nice day with your friends!"

You said to sans, he smiled slightly and thanked you. You jumped in..now you were back at the doodle sphere, ink was looking at the AU'S..

"Do you think you can find where they went?"

You went over to him

(Ink) "yeah it's just going to take a little bit.."

He looked nervous and troubled.. you looked at him worriedly..

(dream)"guys!"

Suddenly dream came, from cross AU and knocked into ink, ink held his head, you looked at them, surprised, by the sudden appearance of dream..

(Ink)"ow! Woah dream, what's wrong?"

Dream started explaining, how he saw cross and nightmare making a promise together, though he explained it very quickly and nervously.. you were starting to notice that cross was going to make a huge mess of the AU's. Ink looked serious

(Ink) "okay..I have to go stop cross, before anything else happens.."

Dream wanted to go with him, but ink denied him, he was about to go, when you all heard a voice, coming from the original Au.. you all looked up

(Ink) "sans?.."

Ink took your hand and went back to sans AU, you saw..frisk.. and sans, you were reminded of your sister, but you ignored the thought..after they were talking a bit, sans turned to you and ink.

(Sans) "welp- I've decided to go with you both.."

You and ink looked in shock

"Uh, really.. you don't have to.."

You said to sans, he shrugged, frisk looked at you, and ink curiously. Sans explained everything to frisk, and asked them to cover for him, they agreed. When they were talking, ink, stopped drawing and looked at them interested by them. You looked at what ink was drawing and saw a weird tall skeleton with no legs, you didn't think much of it.. you saw ink's vial glow, it wasn't one on his vest, it was tied to his side, you looked at it curiously..

"Hey, ink..what's that vial?.."

He looked back at you a little nervous, but answered

"It's.. special, and really important.."

You wanted to know what it was, but brushed it off, when sans came up to you both again... Ink looked at sans worriedly..

(Ink) "you really don't have to go, sans.."

(Sans) "If I die to cross, I'd rather my family to not see me turn to dust.."

He said blankly, ink sighed, and crossed his arms a little determined, ink looked back at frisk and waved..

.
.

.

Time to find cross..

(You've been training a lot, and have gotten used to your powers, you'll see them soon, and your weapons! Maybe you should be a little more worried about that vial..see you soon, reader's have a good day, night, or morning!)