F-Frisk n-no

(check conversations on my profile, also everything from my last brain cell is not a part of the story)

You woke up and got ready, put some clothes on and grabbed your bag and your watch because today was special you were going to see frisk again to celebrate frisk and Chara's birthday there 11 now. You know that Chara is... But frisk still has hope determination that she's alive.

Ink wanted to take you there, you asked why and he just said he wanted to visit your AU. You and Ink are in your AU now and in front of your house.

(Ink) " well I hope you have fun, I'm going to go explore, don't worry I'll know when you need me, bye"

Ink walked away you told him bye. Now you knew that you had to stop stalling, you knocked on the door, you heard footsteps and then the door opened it was your mom

(Mom) " oh you awful brat what are you doing here, I told you don't come back."

You wanted to walk away and not deal with her bull crap but you wanted to see frisk.

(Y/n) " Mom its frisk birthday of course I would come."

She laughed and rolled her eyes, you kinda wished they would roll into her head, she's so full of her self

(Mom) " OH haha you wouldn't believe it, frisk was begging me to see you again, she was going to call you but I took her phone away, but sense she kept bothering me I locked her in her room."

...

(Y/n) " w-... WHAT"

She laughed at your face

(Mom) " then that thing started getting bad grades, so she had to be punished, I cut her cheek and kicked her, boy did she scream"

( I realized Frisk has a bandaid on their cheek😧)

You didn't even want to believe it, you were so mad that you almost slapped her.

(Mom) " well my new husband started beating her for not cleaning the house and that rat hit me in the face, but I couldn't take that thing anymore so do you want to know what happened to your precious frisk."

You felt so much rage that your look could kill her where she stands, you had tears in your eyes

(Mom) " hm? Ok he'll tell you DEAR!"

Mom took you inside, a man came from the house he looked so  undressed and had a tank top on with a stain on it he smelled like dirt and beer, his hair looked ruff.

(Mom) " tell your daughter what happened to frisk"

He smiled and put his hand on your head.

(Step-...man) " I through her in a endless hole, on Mount Ebott"

You stared at him and shock, tears poured down from your face.

(M0π- women) " it's been 5 months she probably died"

.
.
.

Your soul is beating fast

Your eyes turned blood red

Kill them...

You opened your eyes and saw you had a knife in your hand it has blood on the knife you looked at your self there was no blood on you... But you looked in front of you and, you see mom and that man in blood on the floor in blood with there soul's braking into pieces. You felt a little happy... You went to the kitchen and washed the knife and got the keys to the house and locked the door...

(Y/n) " ugh my head hurts, what was that"

You had a bloody nose but you just wiped it off and started walking to the mountain.

(Few minutes later...)

You made it up and looked around in the corner of your eye you saw a person in a green and yellow sweater walk in to a cave.

(Y/n) " W-WAIT... Chara?"

You went into the cave, it was dark and you couldn't find anything, you decided to turn around and leave but when walking back you tripped over AIR and fell into a hole.

You awoke and a cold sweat and looked around it was a beautiful ruin, you were on flowers, you got up and wondered if Ink was ok, you missed him. You were in the next room but there were just a random flower with tiny rips in it's petals. You kept waking and all you saw was dust, you went into a snowy place just the same thing dust, in the next dust, in the next dust.

You were now in a grey place, you went to the next room it was a hallway with windows, blue lights coming out of them, you saw something down the hall two people... Frisk and a skeleton.

You didn't believe it she was alive, you just wanted to hug her. You started running to her and you hugged her, she turned around and her eyes were a bloody red, but they turned back to normal.

(Frisk) " y-y/n no just l-leave before you get hurt."

You saw that frisk had a knife in there hand, you knew that they would never hurt anyone but, then who's the monster in front of you both, he was just starring at you slightly blushing.

(???) " Who are you"

You turned to him

(Y/n) " I'm y/n, who are you"

(Dust) " well I'm dust and that brat right there has killed a lot of people many times, so I have to kill them"

K-kill them you thought

(Y/n) " W-what no I just got them back, I can't lose them, and why would they kill"

(Dust) " believe me that child has done a lot that's why I'm here to stop them"

You looked at frisk there head was down a shadow was over there head with a red glare, they suddenly jumped and tried to hit dust with their knife.

(Frisk or Chara) " SHUT UP YOU FILTHY MONSTER JUST DIE!"

They looked like Chara for a second, you didn't know what was happening why was this so weird then you felt a bonk...a knock??? A... whatever on the back of your head, and heard something

" Well I guess we can delay killing you kid"

And a another one

" Chara has been forcing me to do horrible things, she's my twin sister why is she doing THIS"

And a faint one

" Don't worry remember I'll always know when you'll need me darling~"

The first one sounds like dust and the second one sounds like frisk and the third one sounds like Ink

(Hii ending this because it's 12:44 and 1091words and I have been really really sick but I'm not dieing. But I'm ready to see how this will turn out apparently I pulled dust and Ink on the spin woooow so let's see this story end together. Bye have a blessed and better place today or night)