A new start... chara!

You woke up, and looked around you were in a colorful room on a bed. You assumed that this was ink's room and decided to get up, you walked out of the room and saw a large living room after walking around a little bit you went to sit on the couch.

You were just chilling when a door opened, so you looked at it and it was another skeleton but was wearing armor, and a blue scarf.

He noticed you on the couch and gasped then walked up to you.

(???) " Um H-HI THERE HUMAN, IM BLUE ARE YOU INK'S FRIEND?"

You thought he was cute...

(Y/n) "oh! Y-yes I'm Y/n, Ink's friend"

He laughed and shook your hand.

(Blue) " WELL NICE TO MEET YOU Y/N. DO YOU WANT A TOUR OF THE BASE?"

*Wait base?* You thought

(Y/n) " sure, but base this is a base?"

Blue put his hand on his chest and said

(Blue) " heh well THIS IS THE STAR SANSES BASE"

Your thought * that's cool but sans... I've heard that name from frisk...OH that lazy skeleton that frisk plays with*

you giggled stood up and took blue's hand.

(Y/n) " lead the way!"

Blue blushed then regained composure and first led you to your room that ink made for you, and second to tell you what every room is in the up stairs, next is the down stairs there's the kitchen blue's favorite room then the basement it was pretty big but there was nothing but an worried feeling about it and all the rooms in the down stairs.

(Blue) " WELL THAT'S END OF THE TOUR"

(Y/n) " thanks for the tour, blue but who's dream?"

Blue told you what the star sanses do and that dream is a good best friend and member.

(BRO I FOUND THE MOST AWESOME STAR SANSES PICTURE

https://dreemurr-skelememer.tumblr.com/post/175983677673/a-gift-for-star-sanses/amp )

Ok back to the story.

(Blue) " I'LL INTRODUCE YOU TO DREAM"

*Dream really sounds like a nice person*
You thought

(Y/n) " really now I feel nervous"

Blue reassured you to not be nervous.

(Y/n) " where is everyone anyway"

(Blue) " WELL THEY WERE BUSY DOING THERE TASKS, BUT I FINISHED MINE EARLY"

(Y/n) " well I'm glad to meet you Blue, and also thanks for being with me"

You smiled at blue and he smiled back with a blue tint on his face.

(Blue) " Well Since The Other's Are Busy Do you want to go somewhere?"

You nodded and Blue took your hand and opened a portal...

(Can Blue do that... UMMMM you know what sure)

And you both went through it and it was a sunset color city.

(Blue) " this is my AU!"

You were surprised, you never seen a city like this. You and Blue were walking through the city and made it to Blue's house upon walking in you see a very tall skeleton with a orange hoodie sitting on the couch.

(Blue) " Hey papyrus! How have you been"

(Papyrus) " oh hey bro I'm doing good who's the human"

(Blue) " papyrus, this is Y/n, Y/n this is papyrus"

(Papyrus) " sup"

He held out his hand and you grabbed it and you felt a tiny shock go through your body and you jumped and let the hand go.

(Papyrus) " heh the old buzzer in hand trick"

(I literally forgot how he says it...buzzer and hand trick or something)

(Blue) " PAPYRUS NO, THAT WAS A BAD PRANK"

(Papyrus) " heh sorry kid, it's nice to meet you"

You giggled and papyrus patted your head.

(Blue) " hey y/n do you wanna meet our other human friend"

(Y/n) " sure!"

*I wonder what's there name* Blue led you outside and started walking to another house next door and knocked on the door, and a tall goat man answered.

(Asgore) " It's nice to see you sans, and hello there human I'm asgore?"

(Y/n) " I'm y/n nice to meet you too"

(Blue) " we came here to see the other human."

Asgore nodded and opened the door wider and both of you walked in.

(Asgore) " y/n the human is in there room over there, blue can I talk to you for a sec."

You went over to the room door and knocked on it "come in!" Someone said it sounded familiar to you, you opened the door and saw a human with a green shirt with one yellow stripe.

(Chara) " oh! Hello there I'm Chara"

...Chara your sister

You had a surprised look on your face and you felt like crying, but you realized that this is a alternate universe so you just calmed down and spoke.

(Y/n) " y-yeah hi there I'm y/n"

(Some time later...)

(Blue) " BYE ASGORE AND CHARA"

You waved good bye and now you guys were walking off.

(Blue) " so Y/n ready to go back to the base"

You nodded yes and you seemed a little sad, Blue noticed this and asked you what's wrong, you said nothing.

(Blue) " well I won't pry you about it, but come to me if you want to talk"

Blue opened a portal and you guys went in, now you and Blue were back. You went to your room and jumped into bed.

(Y/n) " today was a long day, maybe tomorrow I'll see Ink or dream"

You fell asleep...

Saving...

Done!

(Wow me writing this while I was sick, thankfully I got better. Hmmm who should you meet Ink again, or dream. Definitely dream this is underverse so... You have to meet sans, cross, error, nightmare... You know what nevermind, let's hope your soul can protect you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to see you next chapter bye.)