A tiny slip

(this might be a short chapter)

You were sitting on the couch with dream and Ink while blue was in the kitchen making popcorn.

。⁠*゚⁠+Movie night*⁠.⁠✧

2 weeks ago they came back so hurt, so you thought they should relax.

So I guess here you are

(Dream) " so what are we watching?"

Dream looked at Ink but he just shrugged, then both of them looked at you, you had a nervous look.

(Y/n) " umm- maybe a action or horror movie, I don't know I thought you guys would've picked already."

Dream and Ink felt bad but they put the weight on you to pick

You had 5 options

A nightmare on ELM street

Casper

Gremlins

Spree

Tomb raider

You pick the one, that you liked and that stressful decision is over, but suddenly there's an explosion in the kitchen, it makes everyone jump and turn around, blue comes out the kitchen with a big bowl of popcorn.

(Blue) " sorry I underestimated how big popcorn can get, well scoot over"

He sits in the middle of the couch with a very excited smile, everyone calms down and is ready to start.

(By the way there wearing sleep wear, for the love of everything I could not find the star sans wearing SLEEP WEAR)

1 hour later...

Dream was sleepily looking at the TV, blue noticed this and took dream upstairs to sleep. The movie was still going, Ink asked you to refill the popcorn so you went to the kitchen.

There was popcorn all on the floor, you decided to sweep it up later, you put another bag of popcorn in the microwave and waited, a very loud pop came out of the microwave which scared you, but you opened the microwave and took the bag and put it in the bowl.

Ink came in the kitchen and was walking to you

(Ink) " you okay?"

(Y/n) " y-yeah just got startled"

You put the bowl on the table and just as Ink reaches you he slips on popcorn.  you both fall

But...

Before you and Ink realized

You and Ink were kissing

You both blushed very hard and Ink got off of you, while it got very awkward, you just staring at Ink with a very embarrassed face and Ink face covered in a rainbow then the door opened and blue came in rubbing his eye

(Blue) " guys the movie-"

Blue took a second to look at you two

(Blue) " why are yall on the floor and both of you are acting weird"

.
.
.
.
.
.

You were laying in your bed in the dark...

Contemplating life

(Y/n) " what the heck just happened AND WHY DID I LIKE IT... AHHHH"

welp that went well with you, what about Ink

(Ink) " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBHHBBBBBHHHHHHHH"

ummm guess it went well too, now you have to kiss dust (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ easy right

Right?