thanks dream

Ink puts you down on his bed and steps out of the room, you had a little bit of blood on you. Ink comes back clean

(Ink) " I'm going to go get blue and dream"

Ink left again, you felt numb in your legs, you checked your HP

Health: 10/100

You thought ' just a few minutes before they come back in pain '

(Meanwhile blue and dream are DRAGGING Ink back to his room)

You close your eyes, but immediately opened them when the door breaks and is now on the floor. Blue and dream looked at you like your already dead, you see Ink being dragged by his scarf, you feel worried for him he did save you.

(Blue) " OH MY STARS"

blue and dream went to Ink and started shaking him, forcing Ink to tell them what happened.

(Y/n) " u-ugh g-guys can you stop, I s-still don't feel good"

They stopped and dream went to you

(Ink) " t-thanks y/n"

Dream checked your HP and saw how bad it was.

(Dream) " guys give me some time, and y/n where did you get hurt"

Blue picked Ink up and left the room, You pulled up your sleeves and pants there were burn marks and bruise's on your arms and legs, dream looked a little nervous.

(I got tired of spaces)

(Dream) " I'm y/n do I have your consent to touch you"
You put a thumbs up and dream touches a bruise, it hurt and dream noticed it, he wanted to take your mind off it
(Dream) " y/n h-how did this happen, what happened with you and Ink."
The bruise on your leg started to go away and your health went up 20.
(Y/n) " w-well error had took me... And it all felt like a blurry picture, well except for when Ink-"

You stopped...

You remembered what Ink did to error, you wanted to forget about it, blood on the white ground, Inks eyes and expression, but dream was waiting for you to finish as he did both of your legs. He went to your left arm, near your shoulder under your arm was a burn mark, dream went to touch it but missed it, and you made a tiny squeal and flinched and blushed a lot. Then dream blushed

... Awkward...

You looked away in embarrassment and dream started to heal you again
(Dream) " s-sorry y/n um it's ok if you don't want to tell me, you've had a lot of traumatic events in your life, but just know that we care about you a l-lot, but come to me when you need me, plus Blue gives great hugs and Ink will help you out with anything, I will be here when nobody else wants you, to give you happiness when your feeling sad, we promised to protect you y/n"

(I promise you that this was not going to be a hole paragraph I was just going to write three sentences but no I wrote a whole paragraph sheesh at least it's cute)

Dream gave you a smile that felt like sunshine, it radiated and you looked at your self and all the wounds were gone you felt happy, you wanted to thank dream in anyway 😏

( just kidding we will see by tomorrow if dust is going to kiss y/n, it's probably going to be dust, but if you want to see another sans then dust you have to tell me, there's a vote and dust is winning)

(Next time, this felt like a cliff hanger it's 10:02 school is weird and I love my mom so let's do this on the next chapter which might come out some time soon, like this one, also remember...)

There might be no such thing as happy endings, so what's going to happen to your lover, or what might happen to you. I guess if you play your choices right you might get your happily ever after, and you should probably go see frisk soon they fallen in desperate depression without you... See you~