Messing with things..

You guys were in snowdin, ink and you were hiding behind a bush and sans was sleeping on the ground, In the open..

(Ink) "psst! Sans! Wake up!"

Sans, ignored ink, when he realized he was on snow and quickly got up, shocked at why he was..

(Ink) "relax, we're not in your snowdin, welcome to Underfell!"

Sans calmed down a bit, but asked something..

(Sans) "why are you both hiding?.."

Ink answered confidently

(Ink) "we must not be seen in any AU, for everyone's sake.."

...sans then explained that all of this wouldn't have happened if, you both did that with cross...ink went blank for a sec and you looked away, embarrassed..

(Ink) "...sorry?"

He shrugged.. ink held your shoulder and teleported around, snowdin, eventually some kids came and yelled at sans, that everything was going down, and left..you looked down and saw a huge red streak line going into town. Ink was thinking.. sans held his chest and looked down..cross is definitely here.. sans started coughing.

You and ink looked at sans worriedly.. ink looked at you and nodded, you all teleported to the town and saw cross was about to attack fell, sans summoned a gaster blaster and blasted the knife out cross hand..

Ink looked at cross angerly

(Ink) "did you absorb his soul!"

You had felt determination..

(Save✓)

Cross looked at you and ink..

(Cross) "well...my old friends.. I knew you both would find me..do you like what I'm doing.."

Ink glared at cross, you looked at cross, mad, but determined..

(Cross) "I know you both do..you both support creation..I'm making my own AU.."

Cross smiled gently

(Cross) "let's celebrate the rebirth of my AU!"

Ink eyes turned red, and you felt a lot mad.

(Ink) "your destroying everything I've been protecting!"

"You can't just, take everything away from others!"

Sans looked at ink, not even worrying.

(Sans) "take it easy guys, I got this"

Ink, eyes turned back to normal looking at sans, and you wondered what he meant.. cross looked at ink

(Cross) "oh.. I see, your going to use sans.."

Cross took control of fell.. he looked at sans, glaring, at his locket that frisk gave him..

(Cross) "by the way..that heart locket doesn't belong to you.."

You realized that cross was going to battle you guys, you summoned your knife, you felt determined to not let your guard down.. ink pulled his brush out.. you looked over to sans

"Sans, we'll help you out, as much as we can.."

(Ink) "also don't hurt the other you, we'll find a way to get him back from cross control.."

Cross, snapped his fingers and fell's bones came at you guys, ink nodded at you, and both you and ink jumped back.. sans doged. Fell summoned his blasters and shot them, you put a shield around, you, ink, and sans.. you protected them from the blast, cross ran up and broke your shield, ink teleported you and sans back..