Cross

(ink, blue and dream were in the doodle sphere)

(Blue) " so have we decided yet?"

(Dream) " well, yeah I guess so"

(Ink) " Good then, y/n is getting an energy gun"

Ink said as he quickly got his paint brush out and started to work.

(Ink) " this is probably going to take me awhile, you guys should check on the au's"

Blue and dream nodded and set off.

(Minutes later...)

Ink called you to him

(Y/n) " hey you called?"

(Ink) " yeah, I made you a weapon, so you can feel more safe"

He handed you the gun and taught you how to use it.

(Ink) " the gun takes the energy around it and turns it into bullets, just make sure not to accidentally shoot someone"

You felt a little bit safer, ink said he had to go somewhere, now you were alone. You thinking about what you could do...
Then you saw the purple paper again, different then the other papers, you went over to it. It was slightly glitchy, you touched it and it was glowing then darkness was all you saw, when you opened your eyes, you saw white

Around you, you looked a little further and saw purple on the ground and a skeleton he turned and looked at you, that's when you realized that purple was his tears. You felt bad

(Y/n) " h-hey are you okay?"

He didn't answer, you got a little closer but he backed away. You sat down to his height and started to talk to him to calm him down and it was working.

(Y/n) " what's your name?"

(Cross) " it's... Cross"

(Y/n) " Cool! I'm y/n, I know you don't know me, but do you want to talk about why your crying."

He was quiet but came and sat closer to you, and told you what happened to his AU...

You asked if he knew anyone else

(Cross) " well I know an artist, he's very creative"

(Y/n) " Are you talking about Ink?"

He looked at you shocked but quickly went back to normal and nodded, you asked if there was anyone else he knew.

(Cross) " I... There's a human, that I talk to a lot. I'm connected to them"

Connected? You thought but you think he doesn't want to talk about it anymore.

(Cross) "hey y/n... You should leave."

You wondered why, when you saw him glitching to human to skeleton.

(Y/n) " I.. ok bye cross, I hope to see you again"

He stopped glitching

(Cross) " yea you too"

He looked worried before you left...

"Cross we need a soul... Or do you want to die"