Dream

You awoke to the smell of pancakes, so you definitely got up and went down to the kitchen to see who's cooking. You saw a skeleton with a yellow crown and jacket, you assumed he was dream, he noticed you.

(Dream) " hi there, I'm dream and I assume your Y/n."

You sat down.

(Y/n) " yeah it's nice to meet you "

Dream grabbed a plate and put two pancakes on it and put it in front of you, then went back to cooking more.

(Y/n) " Oh thanks so much"

Dream said no problem, blue and ink came in pretty tired and sat down, you started eating.

(Blue) " sigh... thanks for cooking this time dream"

(Dream) " no problem blue"

(Ink) " hmm maybe I should cook-"

(Blue&dream) " NO!"

That surprised you.

(Blue) " Ink we are not having you burn this place down, last time you almost did."

Ink laughed nervously.

(After breakfast...)

Blue and dream were talking, Ink had came up to you.

(Ink) " hey Y/n I had made you a watch, it helps you travel to different Au's, Blue told me you were feeling sad when you were with Chara so you can go see them again."

You were so happy, you put the watch on and hugged Ink really tight that his face was a big bright rainbow.

(Y/n) " thank you, Ink! But I'm not ready to see them now."

You stopped hugging Ink.

(Ink) " w-well if y-your not going anywhere do you w-"

(Blue) " INK ERROR ATTACKING AN AU"

(Ink) " ugh, Dream stay here, Blue come with me"

Ink's eyelights turned red, he seemed angry, Ink and blue left in a hurry. You wondered who error was, so you were going to ask dream but dream asked you a question.

(Dream) " Y/n do you wanna go to my AU"

You thought for a moment then nodded.

(Dream) " Cool and maybe this is the time to see how your watch works"

You looked at the watch and tapped it, it had a keyboard on it.

(Dream) " I think you should write the name of it, its Dreamtale."

you put it in and a bunch of numbers comes up.

(Dream) " press AU 500, there all the same anyway."

You did and a portal appeared in front of you, you were a little hesitant but dream grabbed your hand and smiled at you and you guys went in.

You saw a flower field of yellow and purple flowers it was the most beautiful thing you've ever seen in your life, the sky was bright blue. Dream was leading you to the middle of the flower field, holding your soft hand, You both sit down together.

(Y/n) " d-dream this place is so beautiful"

Dream blushed.

(Dream) " yeah I thought you would like it here."

Dream started picking flowers and tying them together, he made a flower crown.

(Dream) "here! You can keep it"

He placed the flower crown on your head.

(Y/n) " really thanks!"

(Little bit later...)

(Y/n) " hey dream can I explore this place"

(Dream) " yeah of course you can, just be careful I don't want you getting hurt."

You stand up and go twords a pond you see in the distance. You make it there, it was a beautiful sight, but something in the corner of your eye moves away from a tree with purple and yellow apples on it, on a hill. You started walking to the tree and you see a tiny yellow skeleton walking from the hill and another skeleton but purple on top reading.

You didn't want to bother them, so you went back to dream.

(Dream) " did you have fun y/n"

(Y/n) " there was a big pond, and a tree but that's it, so yeah I did have fun"

Dream decided that it was time to go back, when you guys got back you wanted to go see ink so you asked blue where he was.

(Blue) " oh ink? He went up to his room."

You went upstairs to Ink's door and knocked on it.

(Sheesh this is a long chapter, and I'm sleepy)

"Come in!"

You opened the door to see Ink sitting on his bed.

(Ink) " hey y/n need something"

You sat right by Ink.

(Y/n) " I wanted to know who's error"

(Ink) " *sigh* well he's a destroyer and I'm a creator, so I have to keep him from destroying AU'S."

You were surprised, you loved the AU'S and thought why would he destroy them.

(Ink) " well don't worry the star sanses protect them"

You were kinda worried

(Y/n) " s-so you guys well protect me too"

Ink looked at you for a moment then smiled and grabbed your hands, his eyelights turned into hearts.

" Of course we (I) will protect you, darling ~"

Saving...

Complete ✅

Hi there this is a loooooooooooonnnnnnggggg chapter like literally 800 plus words. Well thanks for reading this chapter bye readers see ya soon!