Answer me!..

(longggg chapter time..)

You and ink were in an echo flower field, you saw sans and fell in the distance..ink was about to walk over, though you grabbed his hand. You had a serious look on your face..

"Ink.. let's talk.."

He smiled playing it off

(Ink) "really? I mean we don't want to keep them waiting!-"

"Ink... you know what I'm talking about.. please stop putting this aside.."

...

He looked at you and sighed, he turned to you.. waiting for you to say something..

"So...you are playing this.. acting like you care about people...ink..I know your emotionless..but you somehow care for me... What are you planning?.."

He has a blank look on his face...

(Ink) "nothing..y/n, error is just talking nonsense-"

"No.. you've definitely been acting weird..your not telling me, because it's something...no.. someone else..you can't talk about.. because error said I would hate you.."

...ink, kept looking blankly at you

(Ink) "...these ideas, your having are w-"

"Wrong...well I don't feel like there wrong when you keep avoiding this..why are you lieing to them.. acting..to me.."

He, smiled softly and held you, close..his grip was tightly..scary

(Ink) "y/n..I'm just playing a game.."

You felt angry

"A game! You can't get someone killed over a g-"

He held you tighter, and looked at you, his eyes were purple and red..

(Ink) "don't you understand.. there are countless.. multiple alternate universes..what does it matter if some die.."

You couldn't believe what he said.. you pushed him away..you clinched your fist..

"Those are still, people's lives!.. the people you are supposed to protect!...error was right..I am mad..and I don't want to be in your game.."

You typed on your watch and made a portal, you were going to walk through it, but ink grabbed your arm, and hugged you, from behind..

(Ink) "... don't go.. don't be mad.."

"How could I not be mad! It's not like you care-"

(Ink) "i care about you..only you..your a one in a million chance..your the only..one..that's not in another universe..your a master piece~"

He hugged you tighter and closer, you were wondering how ink could care about you, if he doesn't have a soul, and feels emotionless..

(Because...story logic..)

(Ink) "don't go..at least not yet.."

Before you could say anything, ink dragged you over, to sans and fell, they wondered where you two went. Ink pulled out a small paint brush and took fells arm and fixed his jacket, smiling innocently as nothing just happened..sans explained how fell was in trouble because of the damage cross did.

(Ink) "there! Now you can hide from your brother forever!"

(Sans) "actually edgy me, wants to go with us"

Fell nodded..ink got excited

(Ink) "wow.. really! That's great! I think I'm really happy!"

*Ugh..*