tired

(got this picture off of

https://mblue-art.tumblr.com/post/658694578308857856/if-you-are-taking-requests-dust-sans/amp

Pretty cool)

You were in your room...

On your bed

Again

(Y/n)" uhh my head feels way worse then last time"

You just really didn't want to get up, at this point you just wanted to be lazy, Too many things are in your head.

(Dust) " hey kid"

...

WTH

You looked up and saw dust leaning on the wall.

(Y/n) " um were you just watching me- wait nevermind that why are you here"

(Dust) " well I just followed you and Ink here, after he knocked you out."

You didn't know that Ink knocked you out, now you were just hungry and you didn't want to get up, then you realized dust was talking to... Air, or something because he was looking to the left, he noticed you looking and said " don't worry about who I'm talking to" while looking the other way. You just took that as a warning, so you got up and walked out of the room, dust was following you.

You walked to the kitchen and checked in the fridge, surprisingly there was a chocolate bar with...

MY NAME ON IT

Y/N DON'T YOU DO IT

NO PLEASE

Y/N-

You just took the label off and ate it (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

Dust smirked at you and you just looked the other way and dust just took a bottle of ketchup. You guys went back to your room and talked for a while, dust really seems to enjoy talking to you a lot

(Dust) " y/n can you not mention me to them."

You wondered why but dust is kinda not talkative when it comes to his past, so you just nodded with a comforting smile, which dust looked away from blushing a little

(Dust) " y-yeah um well I'm going to go nice seeing you I'll see you soon"

Dust teleported away.

You laid back in your bed, you kinda missed dust.

So dust you want to win that humans heart, you know that's a lot of risk and trust, you already have a little of that humans trust, but you know that was bad that Ink saw you, lucky blue was there or you would be dead.

(Dust) " yea you don't have to scold me-"

Ok what about nightmare... Killer, horror you know that they would either kill or hurt y/n *sigh* I'm just glad that your heart is in the right place, but BE CAREFUL. Y/n might be in trouble already, follow these steps.

1. What are you going to do about Ink

2. Your team doesn't need to know y/n at all

3. Don't get caught

Good luck? You'll definitely need it for this girl / boy