~Prolouge~

So, I know what your thinking, why are those two cute little hedgehogs being chased by a madman with a moustache from the civil war? But to be honest it feels like we've been running our whole lives, Is this too much? Are we going too fast?  It's kinda what we do, Tell ya what let's backup

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This is the island where we're from.

It had everything, sandy beaches, cascading waterfalls and public access to loop-the-loops and we never had to catch a school bus because we could run across the entire island in less than 2 seconds, also, there was no school, I know, pretty sweet...

It had everything, sandy beaches, cascading waterfalls and public access to loop-the-loops and we never had to catch a school bus because we could run across the entire island in less than 2 seconds, also, there was no school, I know, pretty sweet island right?  

Y/N and I were born with extrodinary powers, hers being invisibility and mine being super speed, we were told to keep them secret but like any kids, we did the exact opposite.

That's longclaw, she took care of Y/N and I, she's was basically Obi-Wan_Kenobi, if Obi-Wan-Kenobi had a beak and ate mice.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She shakes her head as Y/N and I both bump into her and we both fall to the ground laughing. She sighs. "Y/N! Sonic! Someone could have seen you!" I laughed and Y/N joined in the laughter.

"Pff no one saw me! I'm too fast-" I start to say but I get cut off by Y/N.

"And don't forget I can turn invisible! So no one can see me!" Y/N chirps, prooving her point by turning invisible and running around me in a f/c blur before appearing next to my side as she turned off her invisibility. I smile and elbow her before bringing a flower out.