~Chapter 10~

(Y/N'S POV)

After the song finished we slowly pulled apart, Sonic still holding onto my waist and my arms still around Sonic's furry blue neck. I stare into his beautiful emerald green eyes again as I find myself getting lost in them, he smiles warmly at me and giggles, causing me to giggle too as we let go of eachother and hold hands for a few seconds before Sonic whizzes back over to Tom's table, I follow Sonic to a very grumpy Tom whose rubbing his face with a tea towel. Sonic laughs watching Tom clean his face. "Yeah yeah laugh it up" Tom snaps with sarcsam dripping in his voice. 

"Nice work Romeo~" Sonic replies, pretending to wipe a tear of joy from his eyes. I burst into a fit of giggles at his comment.

"Ha ha ha! Glad you're having a good time!" Tom retorts, sounding kinda pissed.

"I am having a good time! I'm having the best time! I mean what could go wrong?" Sonic replies happily as three burly looking men come up behind us. 

"Uh.....heh...can we help you?" Tom asks.

"We don't like your kind around here" The guy in the middle replies. Sonic reels around to face the three men.

"Our kind? What kind is that?" Sonic asks.

"Hipsters" the guy replies. Sonic lets out a fake offended gasp because he clearly has no idea what the word "Hipsters" means.

"How dare you" Sonic replies, glaring at the men.

"Oh hey, you know what we were just leaving anyway-" Tom starts but gets intterupted.

"No no no, it's okay" Sonic interuppts.

"No, we're leaving" Tom firmly states but Sonic still resists.

"I know exactly how to handle this situation" Sonic claims, grabbing Tom's empty beer bottle and clearing his throat and faces the three men.

"Pop quiz hotshot! You just picked a fight with a poorly disguised hedgehog whose seen way too many action movies, what do you do? What. Do. You DO?" Sonic taunts, rising the bottle above his head, he jumps up and boinks the man in the middle on the head with the empty bottle. Sonic looks highly confused. "Huh, am I crazy? That's supposed to break right?" Sonic asks himself  "Bink!" he adds as he taps it again and again the man getting more angry with each hit. "Break please break please break this bottle please please please please please pleaase please!" Sonic practcally begs the bottle. I gulp and back away, watching the man get angrier and angirer. 

"Uh Sonic?" Tom interupts, the man going for a punch.

"Uh oh!" Sonic exclaims, ducking in the nick of time which makes the man deck Tom in the face instead which makes Tom crash into a guy and that guy crashes into three other guys which makes one of those guys punch they guy that fell on him in the face and then that starts a full on bar fight! I watch as Tom throws some pretty hard punches on random people. I slowly slink off under the table to hide. 

"Nice going!" Tom exclaims angrily and full of sarcasm. 

"Thanks! It's awesome right? Alright who's next? Who wants some?" Sonic taunts, being in a punching stance. "Hey has anyone seen my waiterss? We're still waiting on those buffalo wings!" Sonic yells above the crowd, no one hearing him obviously. I watch as Sonic comes face to face with the guy that punched Tom, "Why you-!" Sonic exclaims angrily as he leaps up and does a bunch of mini punches to the man's bold head, thinking he did good. He laughs and blows air on his knuckles. Sonic turns around and sees the man charching for him! "Woah oh" Sonic exclaims and I'm pretty sure I hear him say "really?" then he suddenly dissapears in a blue blur and Sonic's clothes drop to the floor where he was.