~Chapter 15~

Robotnik's POV

I put my headphones on as I start playing my favorite tune as I prepare the blue rodent's quill for examination, I put it in a machine which holds it under a light then I take it back out and go to the other side fo the room and put some commands into the next machine which lowers the glass tube down so It can read how much power th quill has. I then go back to the other side of the room, put a metal thing on it, then grab another and put it on the other side which then causes the whole entire truck to short circut and black out! I quickly grab a lighter and ignite it as I move to the fuse box and switch everything back on. I make a movement with my hand which makes the music restart and I start dancing around as I put the quill in the reader and dance around waiting for it to finish. 

A few minutes pass and suddenly agent stone appears behind me, scaring the living shit outta me! "AAH!"  I exclaim in shock.

"I just thought you might like a latte with steamed austrian goat milk!" Agent stone annoumces proudly.

"What do I look like an imbicile? Of course I want a latte! I LOVE THE WAY YOU MAKE THEM!" I snap, snatching the latte out of his hand. Suddenly the machine beeps, signifying it's finished its analysing. I look at it's reading in complete shock! It reads Power analysis: Unlimited"! A big evil grin spreads across my face. "Ready the prototype, With this kind of pwoer my machines can finally reach their full potential" I instruct evilly.

I wanna make scenes chapters so you get more out more quickly so you get two tonight!

Stay tuned!

~ xXStrangerRingsXx ❤