~Chapter 5~

(Y/N'S POV)

I'm staring at Sonic through the bars of the dog cage he's in, I can't help but think he looks kinda adorable but that feeling fades off as I watch Tom poke a spatula through the cage hole and poke Sonic's head multiple times with it but of course he stays asleep. "Okay Tom! That's enough with the spatula!" I snap, swatting it away.

"Jeez okay Mrs snappy!" Tom snarks as he puts the spatula on the table and he picks up something that looks like one of Sonic's quills and he holds it up to cage. He suddenly gasps. "The Blue Devil" He states, putting the quill back down on the bench. He turns around to grab his phone, I watch intensely at what he's doing but a sound coming from the cage alerts me and I turn around, only to see Sonic awake and he crawls out of the cage and stands up. Tom turns around and jumps seeing the speedy blue hedgehog awake.

"Sonic you're finally awake!" I chirp happily pulling him into a hug. He smiles weakly as he slowly hugs me back.

"Y-yeah I am....Donut lord?" He slowly says turning to Tom.

"You can talk....y-you're not here to abduct me are you?" Tom asks. 

"You abducted us!" Sonic snaps, putting a hand to his chest and frowning.

"Exactly!" I agree, putting my hands on my hips.

"Okay that's a fair point....what are you guys.....why were you guys hiding out in my garage..?" Tom asks. I roll my eyes.

"Stop asking so many questions! Jeez!" I snap.

"Hey Y/N calm down! Sorry about her she can be a little snappy sometimes..." Sonic says slowly.

"I can see that..." Tom states.

"We needed someplace safe! and you were the only person we could think of Donut lord!" Sonic says, sounding a bit panicked.

"Why do you keep calling me donut lord?!" Tom asks, sounding annoyed.

"Because you talk to donuts, and I eat them if they get out of line" Sonic states. I giggle at that.

"Again, fair" Tom states.

"Wait wait where are all the mushrooms? Why are we still on Earth?! Oh no! We lost or rings!" Sonic panics.

"What-" Tom starts to say but is cut off by the sound of rumbling coming from outside. I look outside and see a big black truck pulling in. "What's happening? Is this your motheship?" Tom asks, walking to the window. "I'm not in the mood to get probed!" Tom adds.

"You think you're worried?! I'm not even wearing pants!" Sonic snaps. That comment makes me crack up laughing. Sonic just smiles at me and rolls his eyes jokingly as he walks to the windowsill. He sees the big black truck pulling in and suddenly shrieks and shuts the curtains. "They're coming for us!" Sonic freaks out, holding his hands out in front of him.

"Who's coming for you?! What's that got to do with me?!"" Tom snaps.

"I don't have time to explain but you have to help us!' Sonic pleads, scrunching his hands into fists. I grab a hold of one of his hands. 

"Yes you do!" I agree, smiling to Sonic and he mirrors that smile.

"No I don't.......why?" Tom asks.

"Well my legs, which normally wound be classified as lethal wepons, feel like spaghetti! We need your help! Please it's life or death" Sonic explains, doing pleading looking eyes. Tom looks out the window at the truck then back at Sonic and I, he sighs.

"Fine, come with me" Tom commands, walking away. I go to follow Tom but wait for Sonic, I watch as he goes to hop off the window ledge but he falls to the ground and lands flat on his face!