~Chapter 16~

Y/N'S POV

I watch the still unconcious Sonic as Maddie gets her first aid stuff ready. "He's gonna be okay Jojo" Tom reassures the worried Jojo as Maddie comes in the a first aid kit. Tom mutter something inaduiable. "He's gonna be okay right?" Tom asks as Maddie places the first aid kit on the table. "I'm a vet Tom! I don't even know what I'm looking at here!" Maddie retorts.

"Well, he's a hedgehog! Well, so he says...." Tom explains, I turn off my invisibility, startiling Jojo and Maddie.

"Yes, Sonic and I are both hedgehogs, I'm Y/N and I didn't mean to startle you..." I add. Maddie blinks in confusion before turning to Tom.

"It talks?!" Maddie exclaims in suprise.

"Almost constantly" Tom replies as Maddie clears her throat and hold Sonic's wrist and looks at her watch, her eyes widen. 

"Holy..."

"What? Tom asks.

"His pulse is super fast..." Maddie replies, looking suprised.

"Well that actually migth be normal for him? I dunno, you gotta help him Maddie" Tom replies.

"I don't know his physiology, he doesn't seem to have any broken bones he's just really banged up...." Maddie replies, taking Sonic's shoes off as Jojo watches inquisitively. "Oh look at his poor little feet!" Maddie exclaims, massaging them, I have a look and my eyes widen, Sonic runs so much the holes in his shoes had worn through to his socks which revealed very VERY dog looking feet. I try not to laugh as Jojo picks up Sonic's shoes, looking like she got and idea then she takes off upstairs as Maddie lets out a disgusted sigh.

"You're gonna be alright buddy, You're gonna be alright" Tom reasures Sonic. I wath where Jojo goes, she walks up the stairs, past her angry, tied up mother.

 "Jojo, untie your mother- Jojo! Untie mommy!  Sweetie? JOJO!" She yells but gets ignored. I laugh. "I need to go to the bathroom..." Racheal mutters.

"He's gonna be okay right?" Tom asks again, I roll my eyes. Maddie tries to say something but gets intterupted. "Like, he'll snap out of this he'll wake up right? Oh! Smelling salts! Don't you have like vet smelling salts for like cats or parikeets?" Tom asks. I burst out laughing.

"SMELLING SALTS?! FOR CATS?! TOM HAVE YOU LOST IT?!" I wheeze.

"No...they don't make cat smelling salts...."

"Well they should..." Tom repramands, rubbing the back of his head.

"I have human smelling salts in my human first aid kit..." Maddie explains as she takes them out of her first aid kit, snapping one and holding it in front of Sonic's nose. "Kay...." she exclaims, awaiting Sonic's wake up.

"Cmon buddy...." Tom whispers. Suddenly Sonic shoots up from his asleep stance!

"GOTTA GO FAST!" He yells, taking off running all aroud the room, knocking stuff around before coming to a stop. "Where am I?! What year is it?! Is the rock president?!" Sonic frantically asks.

'Woah woah Sonic calm yo ass the fuck down!" I snap.

"Woah woah woah, buddy, you're okay! Calm down!" Tom reassures Sonic.

"Oh hi Pretzel lady!" Sonic greets, completely ignoring Tom. Maddie looks perplexed.

"Hi....." She replies slowly. "Tom....can I talk to you please?" Maddie asks, dragging Tom away. "Space Hedgehog, stay there and try to rest" Maddie commands, closing the door.

.

.

.

.