~Chapter 4~

(Major Bennington's POV) (A/N'S: Damn how do I find out the names XD)

I'm watching as the investigation of the blackout continues all around me, there's people collecting samples in tubes and other stuff going on. Suddenly a huge black truck with cars around it comes into view, the truck has some strange red thing on the front of it. "What the....." I exclaim as a door opens to stairs and some man in black comes out. 

(Robotnik's POV)

I take my sunglasses off and smirk at Bennington, "Are you in charge here?" I ask.

"Yes I am-"

"Nope!"

"I-"

"Wrong!"

"I-"

"I'm in charge!" I snap

"It's Major-"

"Bedcharge" I interupt, turning my head to Agent Stone who's handling my ID card. "You've never seen anything like this before" I state, "This isn't the top bannana, in a world full of hungry monkeys, allow me to clarify" I add, making robot noises as I turn my head. "In strictly ranged hirachy the prosparity between us is too vast to qualify, Agent Stone?" I exclaim, walking away.

"The doctor thinks you're basic" Agent Stone clarifies.

"I'm anniciating a sweep sequence" I announce, pressing the buttons on my gloves, activating all my drones. "10 miles in every direction should suffice" I add, looking behind me to the very confused Major. "Is he still looking at me funny?" I ask.

"Yes he is" Agent stone clarifies, eyeing the Major.

"Tell him to stop or I'll pull up his search history" I claim.

"If you don't stop looking at the doctor he'll take a closer look at your-"

"I'm not deaf" The major snaps.

"And tell his meta report to me blah blah bleh blah blah" I blabber.

"Excuse me pal, I don't know if you realise-"

"I'm sorry Major what was your name?" I ask mockingly.

"Benni-"

"NOBODY CARES" I snap. "Nobody cares, listen Major nobody cares, do you know why nobody cares who you are? Because nobody cares about your feeble acomplishments, and nobody cares how proud your mommy is that you're now reading at a third grade level! Heve you finished reading Charlotte's Web yet? Spoiler alert, she dies in the end, but she leaves a big creepy eggsack" I state, turning my head upwards to my drones and smiling. "Oh, my babies, look what came out of my eggsack! you know what I love about machines? They do what they're told, they follow their programming, they don't need time off to get drunk at the boatinwater! I exclaim beofre turning to the Major. "And you do as you're told, go stand on the edge of your personal abyss, and watch my machines do your job" I exclaim. He shoots me a dirty look before stalking over to where I pointed. "Can you feel it stone?" I ask, controlling my machines.

"I can feel it doctor" Agent Stone replies, smiling.

"It's evoloution Stone, IT'S EVOLUTION!!" I yell as my machines fly off in all directions searching for the source of the blackout. I go inside my truck and I see one of the drone's cameras zooming in on a footprint engraved in a rock. I start tapping away on the controls. "Agent Stone?" I ask.

"Doctor?" he replies.

"Do you see anything useful in this image?" I ask, the drone still zooming in on the footprint.

"Nothing at all doctor" He replies, I roll my eyes.

"Ofcourse you don't, your eyes weren't trained to spot tracks from the native american shadowwalls" I state, tapping some more buttons which makes the footprint become 3D.