~Chapter 14~

(Y/N'S POV)

We finally arrive at Tom and Maddie's house, I watch as Tom gently takes Sonic out of my arms, wraps him in a blanket completely the walks up the stairs. "You'll be okay buddy, You'll be alright" Tom reassures him as he knocks on the door of the building. Some woman I've never seen before answers. "Hey i"

"NO NO NO, NOT TODAY GOODBYE!" She yells, trying to shut the door in Tom's face.  Then they start bickering like 5 year olds until Maddie steps in.

"OH MY GOD RACHEAL LET HIM IN!" she snaps, opening the door, letting Tom in, I put on my invisibility so I don't freak them out. 

"I AM CALLING THE POLICE, NO I AM CALLING THE FBI!" Racheal yells, pointing a finger at Tom angrily. 

"Okay, Tom what's going on?! You're all over the news I've been trying to call you!" Maddie explains.

"I had to ditch my phone so they couldn't track me" Tom replies.

"Track?" Maddie repeats.

"UNCLE TOMMY!" A little girl screams and runs up to Tom and hugs his legs.

"Jojo!" Tom exclaims, trying to hug her back.

"See? Now your niece is an accesory to treason! Are you happy?!" Racheal snaps.

"Will you calm down!?" Maddie snaps.

"CALM DOWN?! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!" Racheal retorts as her and Maddie start bickering like crazy. Suddenly the most ADORABLE Golden Retriever dog comes bounding in, barking. Tom tries to sooth the dog while patting him. Suddenly, Rachel pipes up again. "Oh sweet baby Jesus, WHAT is that Tom?! Is it plutonium??? Is it nemos??"

"Yes It's plutnium, please can we just go in the room an ta- no! stop it Ozzy!" Tom snaps as Ozzy starts barking and tugging the blanket that has Sonic under it. Then Racheal and Maddie start aruging like CRAZY again while Tom yells at Ozzy to stop tugging the blanket. It was absolute chaos! It finally ends when Rachel lets out a yelp of suprise as Ozzy succeeds and pulls the blanket off Sonic's body. It was suddenly so quiet in the room that you could probably hear a pin drop.

"Oh, catch me Jojo..." Rachel exclaims before fainting and falling to the floor, I snicker quietly as Maddie stares in confusion at what she's even looking at.

"Oh...Oh thank god" Tom sighs with relief as Maddie pulls Jojo into her protectively. "I need a glass of water..." Tom adds.

AYO FINALLY I POSTED-

IM SO SORRY I'VE BEEN SO BUSY BUT SCHOOL JSUT WRAPPED UP FOR THE TERM SO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET CHAPTERS OUT QUICKER!

Stay tuned! Next one out soon!

~ xXStrangerRingsXx ❤