~Chapter 8~

(Y/N'S POV)

After hours of driving and the sky darkening we suddenly pull over. Tom gets out of the car and walks over to our side. "Alright I'm gonna go check in with Wade and see if he knows whats going on" Tom says.

"You're gonna see Wade in that glass thing? What is it, a teleportation box?" Sonic asks. I burst out laughing.

"It's a payphone, it's mostly for drug dealers and fugatives of the law....which is us, stay in the car I don't want anybody seeing you two" Tom replies, leaving for the payphone.

"Ugh, fine" Sonic replies glumly.  I watch as Tom leaves and enters the payphone booth. Sonic gets bored so he jumps into the car seat and starts pretending do drive the car making car vrooming noises, I just laughed when suddenky he stops and looks out the window to a raging party outside the bar happening. Sonic gasps and lowers himself down so he's not visible to the people outside. "Okay, okay that is the coolest place on Earth but you have to stay in the car" Sonic pep talks himself. 

"Absolutely right Sonic! Stay low so they don't see us and I'll go invisible!" I ordered, going invisible. I watch as Sonic slowly peeks out of the window. He starts panting, leaving misty marks on the window. I facepalm. "Oh my god Sonic stop it!, control yourself!" I snap, turning the invisibility off, but he's too wrapped up in his hysteria to listen, he starts swinging back and forth on the drivers seat lying down.

"Be strong! Be stong!" He pep talks himself, I bite my lip and try not to laugh at his antics. he suddenly stops and looks up seeing Tom's glasses hanging up on the visor on the window. He gets a mischevious grin on his face as he lets out a hum and grabs the glasses and an old shirt and hat and puts them on before going to jump out the car window but I stop him.

"Sonic! What the hell do you think your doing?!" I snap.

"I'm going to the bar! It looks so fun Y/N!" he replies.

"Sonic no!" I groan. He suddenly smiles and grabs a 2f/c (second fav color) colored shirt from the back of the car, another hat and finds another pair of sunglasses and slides them on me. 

"You can come too!" he chirps happily, smiling widely, his cocky goofy grin that sent my heart wild with butterflies in my stomach. I groan again.

"No Sonic! I'm not going! And you aren't either!" I retort, Sonic smirks and gives me the cutest puppy eyes I've ever seen!

"Pleaaaasseee Y/N?" he begs, grabbing a hold of both my hands. I roll my eyes and smile as I slide the glasses over my eyes and put the hat and shirt on. 

"You're lucky those fucking adorable eyes of yours make me unable to say no to you Sonic!" I giggle as I boop his nose. "C'mon lets go!" I chirp excitedly, grabbing his hand before we both rush into the bar in our diguises.

(Tom's POV)

I go inside the payphone booth and slide a coin in the slot and dial Wade's number. "Hello? Green Hills police department" Wade's voice trills through the phone.

"Wade it's me" I reply.

"Hello, so glad that you called, so some guys came in asking some questions, uhhhh it was a little creepy, kinda reminded me of the guys from men in black but not as likeale or charming as Will Smith" Wade explains.

"Wait what kind of questions?" I ask.

"Uh, questions about terrorisim, I told them, like I've gone ice fishing with Tom, he doesn't know how to make a bomb, he can't even like make bait in the cold-"

"Wade listen to me, this is really important, don't tell them that we talked okay?" I ask. There's a few seconds of silence.

"Yeah, I think they already...know" Wade replies sheepishly. Suddenly a different man's voice comes through the phone speaker.

"Mr Wachowski" The voice says, it was the Robutskies guy again! I sigh.

"Ugh...Tom" I correct him.

"I want you to know that the only other guy that punched me in the face was the school bully, he hit me in the cafateria causing a bloodforce contusetion (A/N: I probably spelt that wrong sorry lol) to the tissues surrounding my orbital bone, HUMILATED ME infront of the whole school and you know what I did in response?" Robutskies asked. 

"Uhh I'm assuming you reported him to the principal's office because you know that kind of behavhoir is really unexceptable" I reply. 

"No, I examined the inefficincey of a world wartrumped brain (A/N: GOD I HATE NOT HAVING SUBTITLES TO TELL ME WHAT SOME OF THEESE WORDS ARE UGH) and I used technology to reslove that issue, the boy ate his meals through a straw for a year!" Robuskies corrected. "And I have never lost a fight again....until today"

"Hey horray for me then huh?" I reply with complete sarcasm.

"No! because you're about to become the bully! With the straw!" he replies, "I'm coming for you Mr Wachowski and when I catch you I'll-" I end the call right then and there.

(Robotnik's POV)

Sudenly the call ends, "Hello? hello? hello, hello, hello-" 

"I think he actually um hung up the phone because I noticed the light isn't on" The police officer interrupts.

"Thankyou Officer Brainfart" I reply sacrastically.

"If you give me a second I can get an outisde line-"

"No, don't be botehred, you just sit there and be you-seless" I interupt. I then leave.

(Wade's POV)

The people started leaving, I was highly confused. "No ones gonna erase my memory here?" I ask, "I WILL TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THIS" I yell out but I get no reply. 

HEY ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE! Sorry if I made spelling mistakes, the video I was using to get the lines had captions unavalible so I just had to go off what I heard lol.

Stay tuned! Next chapter should be out soon!

~ SteveLIDustin ❤