~Chapter 12~

(Agent Stone's POV)

I walk into the bar where there was a report of a fight breaking out in it. There's two guys replacing the window. I walk over to this dude wearing a neck brace. "Did he say where he was going?" I ask, flashing the picture of Tom. The guy takes the picture and looks at it for a few seconds.

"Maybe, maybe not. Like I'd ever tell you". He replies, shoving the picture back into my hands. Robotnik comes up to me.

"Stand aside stone, this well acient being obviously doesn't understand the urgency of the matter" Robotnik taunts as he turns to the guy I asked qusntions to. The guy stands up.

"Really?" He says. Robotnik smirks at him then shoves him which causes the guy to fall through the newly replaced window. "Now that's what I call a good cop, bad cop" Robotnik states, slamming the doors open then suddenly punching me. I grunt. "Left yourself open" he states, walking away, I quickly follow, gasping for air. "Judging by the quickest route to San Fransisco, the aproximate speed of their veichle and local weather conditions.....they should be.....right about....here!" Robotnik announces, showing it on a map. 

"That's brilliant sir" I reply.

"Thanks, for nothing.." he replies.

This is a really short chapter I know but I wanna do the scenes as chapters.....Next one might be coming in an hour it depends on what time my parents come home, Peace!

~ No1StrangerThingsFan ❤❤✌🏼