~Chapter 11~

(Y/N'S POV)

"The floors were sticky, the crowd was rough, the odds were against us, but there was no stopping Donut lord, The blue blur and little strawberry over here~ Scatch another one off my list!" Sonic exclaims, crossing 'Start a bar fight' off his list. I giggle as I sit down on the bed next to him. 

"You are a weird little dude" Tom replies, handing Sonic and I a towel of ice.

"Oh, I'm good thanks Tom" I reply, instead opening the towel and eating the ice. Sonic laughs as he holds the towel of ice, a look of confusion spreads across his face. He watches Tom put the ice to his punch mark, groaning a little, Sonic mimicks what Tom's doing a few times before Tom gets a bid annoyed. 

"Okay" Tom states, looking up at Sonic.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Sonic asks excitedlly.

"I'm gonna pass out wathcing tv, and you two should too" Tom replies.

"But this is our last night on Earth! I wanna soak up every last second!" Sonic inisists.

"Fine, anything you can find to do in this room you knock yourself out" Tom replies. Sonic sits there for a second with a cute little smile planted on his face then he speeds off doing millions of things at once, it looks like there's hundreds of clones of him all over the room each doing something childish, One plays with the toilet, one balances on the side of the bed with a lamp post on his head, one spreads toilet paper everywhere, another flicks through all the channels on the TV another takes a tissue box and rips out each one individually and two of them pillow fight eachother. I scoff watching him pillowfight himself, then suddenly all the "clones" dissapear into the bathroom then Sonic comes back out, a towel wrapped around his furry body and one around his mountain of quills.

"Good times" Sonic states, swishing his foot around, Tom looks away for a second but turns back around hearing Sonic let out a loud, smelly fart. I burst out laughing.

"Oh come on! Eugh that's awful! What did you eat?" Tom asks, waving his hand in front of his nose trying to get rid of the smell. 

"I think it's called a...chillidog?" Sonic replies.

"You might wanna check your fur on that one buddy" Tom retorts, lying down on the bed, applying the ice onto his punch mark. I watch as Sonic takes the towel around his quills off. "Hey so what's this next planet you two are supposed to go to like? Tom asks.

"It's no earth, I can tell you that, there's no people, just breatheble air and giant mushrooms and stuff" Sonic explains. Tom smirks and turns to Sonic.

"Well, look at it this way, atleast you won't be the only fungi " Tom jokes. I wheeze with laughter while Sonic looks disgusted.

"No, Don't ever do that again!" Sonic snaps. Tom snickers.

"I liked it" Tom replies.

"I'm really gonna miss this place, I know we have ti leave earth to be safe but what if Longclaw was wrong? Maybe we could have a life here" Sonic says sadly. I smile weakly and swing an arm around him comfrontingly. He leans his head on my shoulder. Tom sighs and gets up to put the ice away.

"Alright, we should get some sleep" Tom states.

"You sleep, don't worry about us we're gonna stay up all night enjoying earth while we can" Sonic replies. 

"Okay kid, as long as we're on the road by eight" Tom replies as he turns around only to be greeted by Sonic already alseep muttering something. I look up at Tom and shift over on the bed. Tom tucks Sonic in and picks up Sonic's bucket list. I see him smile at it as he places it back down and turns to the TV saying something about him being accused of being armed and dangerous or some shit like that. 

"Tom, don't listen to them, It's not true, you're so cool" I say. Tom smiles.

"Thanks Y/N, well I'm gonna nod off, feel free to as well" Tom replies, going to bed. I turn away and snuggle down into the covers trying to get warm since it was really cold that night, but even with all the covers on I was still cold. 

"Gosh it's cold...." I whisper to myself, shivering a bit. My shirvering must've woken up Sonic because I suddenly hear his voice.

"Y-Y/N? Are you alright?" He asks, looking at me with his beautiful emerald irises. 

"I'm fine..." I reply shivering a bit still. "Though, I do wanna ask, why did you pillow fight yourself? You can verse me~" I reply as I sit up.

"Wait you mean now?" Sonic asks, grabbing a pillow.

"Sure!" I reply grabbing a pillow and whapping him in the face with it before he can react. "HA! I GOT YOU!" I cackle. Sonic gets a mischevous grin on his face. 

"Oh you're so on Y/N!" He chuckles as he whaps me back. We whap eachother with pillows back and forth until eventually I win because I knock him over I hit him that hard. \

"HA! I WON" I cackle, doing my victory dance but then I feel another massive whack from a pillow and I fall down on the bed and Sonic lands directly on top of me!

"No, I won~" He replies in a flirty tone. I smile.

"Okay okay yes yes you won lol good one" I reply, sitting up. "Well, we should get some sleep, it's late". I add, getting back under the covers. He smiles.

"You sleep I wanna stay up enjoying earth while I still can" Sonic replies.

"You sure about that?" I ask, turning to face him but just as I predicted, he fell straight back asleep. I roll back over and try to get comfy again but to no advail since it was still cold. "For fuck sake why does it have to be so cold?!" I ask myself quietly, rubbing my beet togther trying to warm up. Suddenly I hear Sonic again.

"Sheesh Y/N you're so fidgety tonight...are you sure you're alright?" He asks.

"Yep, I'm fine.." I reply, still visibly shivering a bit. 

"Are you cold?" He asks me.

"A little...." I reply, he smiles and opens up his arms.

"C'mere then Y/N, I'll cuddle you to keep you warm if you want~" He replies in a confident, flirty tone. I smile and blush a little as I crawl into his warm embrace, he wraps his arms around me lovingly. "Better?" He asks.

"Mhm, much better~" I reply, snuggling further into him. He smiles warmly as he cuddles me slightly tighter.

"Hey Y/N?" He says.

"Yea?" I reply.

"I really missed you.....I really did....I'm so glad we reunited~" He explains. I smile.

"I'm glad too Sonic, I missed you too~" I reply. He smiles and plants a kiss on my forehead. I blush intensely. (A/N: That type of kiss actually means "I hope we're togther forever" true fact!)

"Sweet dreams....my little strawberry~" He replies in a whisper as he falls asleep. I smile and snuggle a tiny bit further into him. "Goodnight......my little blueberry~" I think to myself as I slip asleep to the sounds of Sonic's rhythmic heartbeat.

Awwww! This chapter was so cute to write! I love little fluff scenes! Just a heads up there will be more fluffy bits than this in future chapters but anyway! I hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned next chapter coming soon! Maybe tomorrow if I feel up to it its 12:42 at night currently and I'm exhausted so cya my fellow Sonic simps! Love y'all!

~ No1StrangerThingsFan ✌🏼 ❤❤