I

Jezzabelle Jackson

Maybe it wasn't right to be chasing after my older brothers best friends.

Especially if I was 17 and my brothers were 25 years old. Their best friend's on the other hand were 20 years and up, which was still probably to old in other people's eyes.

Was it wrong for me to like older men? Probably.

Was I going to stop doing it? Hell no.

Who wouldn't go after 3 sexy god like, handsome and very mature men that were better looking than literally any boy the same age as me?!

I'd admit that some boys my age were cute, but when it comes to my taste, older men will always be it for me.

"So you're telling me, that for your 18th birthday you're going to seduce your very protective twin older brothers, trio of best friends?!" My best friend, Amy, says out loud in shock.

"God! Can you be any louder?!" I snapped back trying to shush her, since we were literally in my house and my brothers and their best friends were downstairs.

"Not to be rude, but there's a ton of things that can go wrong with what you are suggesting. You know that right?" She asks moving my hand away from her mouth.

"Don't you think I know that?! I've been thinking over all the pros and cons of all this and I still can't figure out if I should do it or not" I answer back while falling back on my large bed with a groan.

"I mean, it's a great thing that you really wanna have 3 guys at the same time. I'm just worried about the after math of all this. You're about to turn 18, the men you want to lose your virginity to are all in their 20's and let's not even mention your two older and protective brothers that would literally kill any male species that comes within a ten foot radius from you" She claims while laying beside me.

"I've had a crush on those three Greek gods since the minute they were introduced to me as a child. If I thought they were cute and fine as teenagers before, I would've smacked my child self for being to impatient to realize how sexy they would all turn out when they became full grown men. Yeah they're in their 20's now but they all look better than any other men in their 20's that I know" I mutter to my best friend while staring up at my bedroom ceiling with glow up star stickers on them, a gift from my brothers 9 years ago.

"I mean, if you want to go all out for your big 18th, then I guess it is best to end that night with a bang. But since you, my crazy and wild best friend, wanna take all 3 grown men to bed. Then I'd say you should end your first night as an adult now, with a very big bang" She says with a wink before we both bursts in fits of giggles.

Was I crazy for crushing on 3 men at the same time? Not really.

Was I crazy for wanting all 3 of them to take my v card at the same time on my 18th birthday? Very much, yes.

I was definitely going crazy if I was really thinking of going through with not only losing my virginity for the first time at the age of 18 with 3 full grown males in their early 20's. Not only that, but they were all best friends with my older brothers.

And let's not even mention the fact that my brothers had been chasing down, beating, and almost full on killing any guys that had been interested in me. Even with guys that just looked at me longer than a second, my twin brothers were already beating the innocent guys ass before I could say a word.

I understood why they were overprotective of me, considering I was their baby sister and they practically raised me since our father was always away on military duty as a general, our whole lives.