XII

Sinn Petrov

"Get the fuck off me!" I snapped while shoving the stripper off my lap as she tried her hardest to get my attention.

I was fine when they gave me lap dances and stuff but groping and trying to take off my clothes was to far even for me.

It's been exactly one year since my sexy little hellcat gave me the best night of my life. And then vanished into thin air while we slept.

And I was fucking pissed.

It wasn't the fact that she didn't tell us where she left to afterwards. It wasn't the fact that she had just given us all the best sex in the world and dipped like we didn't mean anything but a way to get fucked to her. And it also wasn't because she managed to disappear from our lives in a matter of seconds.

I was livid because even though I've tried my hardest to move on and act like she did, by going back to doing what I usually do in my life before that night. Which was basically fuck every woman in close contact to me.

I was seething at the fact that I tried everything to go back to Sinn the man whore all the ladies love, but I just couldn't. It's not like I'm completely unable to get hard or anything, it's more like my fucking dick won't work unless I'm thinking of my hellcat and I fucking hate it.

It was as if she had cursed my cock to only get hard at the thought of her and her only. Even when I tried to get as many women to sleep with me, even tried to take viagra and get drunk to sleep with women, like I used to. The fucking piece of meat won't budge.

The embarrassment I've been having every time I've tried to have sex for the past year was so fucking disgraceful that I just couldn't fathom it anymore.

My brothers have been complaining about me having sex to take my mind off her, but in reality I was just trying everything I fucking could to try and get that shit to work.

Taking groups of women with me to the back where I'd usually fuck women in orgies and shit in my club, didn't fucking work anymore! Now I just be sitting there watching all the women fuck each other while my completely flaccid cock was basically taunting me for not getting hard anymore at the sight of naked women fucking each other.

Now I'm just irritated and pissed off whenever another woman tried to grope me because how the fuck was I gonna fuck them if my cock was being a completely picky person. I mean did she cast a spell on it or something?!  

I haven't felt this embarrassed since the first time I jerked off as a preteen and got caught by the 80 year old nanny my mother hired to watch us. The poor lady almost had a heart attack when she saw my cum stained chest and blanket.

"Sinn get your ass over here now!" Kane shouts into my phone speaker as I let out an irritated groan.

I'm getting sick and tired of this old fuck telling me what to do every five seconds of my life. Ever since my hellcat has went missing, it seemed like the asshole had gotten even more annoying than usual.

I understand the whole angry phase seeing as I was also in the same boat, but to officially stop taking care of and pleasing yourself seemed to far even for me.

Dax on the other hand was surprisingly keeping it the most cool between all 3 of us. Which was shocking since normally, him being the youngest, we'd all have thought he'd be the weakest when it'd come to things like this. Not his age being the problem, more like his personality.

I guess being the youngest does sort of seem to be roped into how Dax's personality came to be, but both Kane and I have noticed how different our little brother had been compared to us.