XV

Jezzabelle Jackson

"Let me the fuck go!" I shout thrashing my body around violently watching Sinn carry me off to god knows where.

The sight of the black SUV we were just in driving off made me growl in frustration. Not only was I kidnapped but now I'm being stranded in the middle of fucking nowhere. Leaving my clutch bag and heels on the SUV floor, Sinn used the suit jacket he was wearing to tie my legs. Adding the tie he forced off his driver henchman, he tied my arms tightly before throwing me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

I kicked, scratched and screamed loudly as he did all that but with his size and angry movements, I knew I couldn't stop him. Sinn was a ticking time bomb all his life. He hated not getting his way and when he wanted something, he took it no matter the situation. It made sense since his name was Sinn. The motherfucker was a sinner that had the rage and cunningness of a devil.

And by pissing the devil off, I was now kidnapped by him and was most likely going to feel his wrath in a matter of seconds. Looking at our current surrounding it seemed as if we were heading straight into his lair.

Nothing but trees and darkness all around for probably miles. I couldn't see where he had his driver take us but seeing as there's no buildings and traffic around, the motherfucker probably drove us outside the city to make sure no one could hear my screams.

Sinn wasn't a killer, at least from what I've seen of him. He's never been violent towards me all my life. In fact, he was the biggest softie I knew growing up. He may not look like it but Sinn was never as dangerous as he may seem on the outside.

I wasn't scared of what he was going to do to me tonight, I was more concerned with how the fuck I was going to make my escape from him now that he's found me.

I should've known to abort the mission as soon as I saw Dax but the urge to achieve what my historical ancestors have was what drove me to continue. The thought of letting down the people who were legends in something I was barely starting to do now, I just couldn't do it. I'm not going to go stop until I finished what I was sent here to do.

And if it meant I had to suffer the Petrov brother's wrath, then let the challenge begin.

"Where are we?" I ask calmly eyeing Sinn who places me down on top of a soft mattress.

I wasn't dumb, I knew the moment he walked into whatever place we were in now, that it meant we were in one of his private properties. His rich family, like most others like them, have hundreds probably thousands of private properties and condos they have spread out the entire earth. And after hearing Sinn punch in some passcode at the front door earlier, I'm assuming this is one of his own private condo's.

The room we were had ceiling to floor windows, revealing the dark nature all around outside. Seeing as I'll probably be here all night, I make sure to survey the place. See if I can create an escape plan to get me far away from this unbearable man.

I admit my stupid heart did have some type of emotions towards him, because realistically I can't just push all the memories of who he was to me for the past 18 years of my life. As much as I hate to admit it, the Petrov brothers had made their own private property in my heart and with the way Sinn and Dax found me I doubt they're going to be leaving it anytime soon.

"I asked you a question. Where did you kidnap me to?" I speak up noticing his silence while untying me.

With me seated on the king size mattress with black silk sheets, Sinn did nothing but work on untying me with an unreadable expression. If I wasn't feeling emotions that I'm not supposed to be with him being so close, I would've tried the same move I did in the SUV. But seeing as we're in the middle of nowhere with no transportation in sight, I sat still waiting for him to answer me so I could ready myself for whatever he had planned for me.