XVI

Sinn Petrov

The sound of my phone ringing wakes me up with a sigh. My body was aching in blissful way I haven't felt in so long. The smile on my face hasn't left since I fell asleep with my hellcat wrapped in my arms where she belonged.

"What?" I answer my phone with a yawn while rubbing my sleepy eyes.

"Open the fucking door! We're freezing our asses out here!" Dax's voice shouts through the phone as I roll my eyes before hanging up.

With my eyes still closed, I reached out to the side of my bed to pull my hellcat in my arms and try to wake her up with a kiss to the forehead. But when my hands were met with an empty cold side of the bed, my eyes snapped open instantly.

Looking around my room, there was still a mess around the room in memory of our long rendezvous. Besides the sound of my brothers banging at my front door, there was no sound in my house letting me know that my hellcat was here.

Groaning in frustration and anger, I jumped out of bed quickly throwing a pair of boxers on. Ignoring my brother's shouting and banging at the front door I made sure to keep finger printed locked. I rush into every single room in the house searching for the little minx that warmed my entire room last night.

"Damn! How long does it take to-"before Dax could finish speaking when I unlocked the door, I cut him off.

"She's fucking gone again!" I snap making him and Kane stare back at me with angry glares.

"What do you mean she's gone?! You were just with her last night!" Dax shouts in disbelief.

"I knew you were gonna end up fucking it up for us!" Kane curses at me before shoving me back with anger.

"Get the fuck outta my face! How the fuck was I supposed to know she was gonna disappear again?!" I retort back, shoving him back harshly before he got in my face again.

"Calm the fuck down! We need to figure out where she is instead of pointing fingers. She couldn't have gone far if you were just with her last night and it's still the morning" Dax pipes up, standing between us now with his arms separating us.

"At least one of my brothers knows how to think with his brain instead of his dick" Kane scoffs before walking off as Dax makes sure to keep a distance between us.

"Don't tell me you were too busy fucking her instead of making sure she was staying put in the room until we got here" Dax confronts me with a stern look on his face.

One quick scan of me in only my boxers with the sexy scent of my hellcat's perfume and body fluid made Dax shake his head in disappointment before following after Kane.

So what if I fucked her?! She was mine. I wasn't gonna waste another second of finally finding her on talking or whatever love sick bullshit they were trying to pull.

They wanted to question her like some kind of criminal. I wanted to stake my claim like every other man on earth would if the one woman they had a weakness for came back into their life after being a year away without a trace.

"What the fuck?!" Kane shouts frustratedly as I follow his voice seeing both him and Dax in my office room where I keep all my video footages of the condo.

"Look at this shit, somehow the time frames between the time you were dragging her in here and right before the sun rose is missing. We're trying to find every camera footage you have from last night and nothings showing her leaving the place at all and it's strange how you're missing hours of footages in between" Dax explains as I watch each camera I had installed outsides footage quickly change between midnight and 5 am.