VIII

Jezzabelle Jackson

It's been 6 months now of training to become one of the best assassins in the world, just like my ancestors before me, and I actually liked it more than I'd admit.

Learning to kill, seduce, and steal for a living was like a natural thing to me when I got the hang of it.

Not only was I enjoying the experience, but I was also enjoying the coaches that were training me as well. As usual, Liam liked to tease me about sleeping around with the trainers, I still didn't care since I was practically getting free orgasms and sex after training hard everyday. As much as Liam liked to tease me, I knew he actually liked the fact that I was sleeping around as much as he was.

I may only be sleeping around with two male trainers but Liam was sleeping around with more than half of the female population in the castle. I'm surprised he hasn't caught any diseases yet but I guess being safe with sex was what Liam practically memorized since he told me his strict father would give him hell if he ever gotten someone pregnant before marriage. Especially if it was a girl enrolled here under his watch as the headmaster of this place.

Although Liam and I were comfortable enough to be close friends, I had noticed there were moments where he would pout about how detached I was when we were together.

Sure I was a picky and sometimes paranoid person when it came to the people I let into my personal circle, but Liam was the type of person that as soon as they like someone then they'd end up being attached to them in a second. We were like complete opposites when it came to our friendship.

He tells me literally every single thing he does and every little secret he's kept from his father. He even tells me his password to his phone because he claims that I'm the only person he trusts enough to know what stuff he hides on there.

Using the fact that he let me know all his passwords on his phone, I dug through his phone and found out that he had a locked note file in his notes app where he writes every single girls name and even rates how much he'd do her again.

It took me a while to believe that this big ass ginger haired male may have  looked rugged and tough on the outside, but he was actually like a child on the inside. He was completely different from the big cocky looking man that sat next to me on my first day here. I mean, he was still the most cocky and arrogant asshole I've ever met but he wasn't like that 24/7.

It was like the more I hung out with the guy, the more he was willing to make our friendship grow deeper every day. And by doing that, he was using his free spirited personality to let me know every day that he trusted me and wanted me to do the same. Even though I push his advances every time, he lets me know that he's willing to be patient with me through it all.

Little did he know that the more time I was staying in this place, the more I was learning to keep the walls I built up around myself even harder to break down. I don't know what it was, but the assassin training had taught me a lot about keeping the mind of a skilled killer. And with that knowledge, the mindset of a skilled killer was mostly consisted of being a cold blooded person with no emotions.

The more trainings I've been through, the harder they pushed me into getting into having a mindset where the only person I should look out for was myself. Part of becoming an assassin was having to focus on putting my every need and care first before anything and anyone else.

I was getting taught that the thought of caring for anyone other than myself was the first thing that'll get me killed. If I fell in love with someone while being an assassin, it'll get me killed. Being connected to any family members or people that I cared for in my past was going to not only get myself killed but them as well. If I was going to make it in this lifestyle, I'd have to put my self and my mission first before anything else.