XX

Jezzabelle Jackson

"Wait, wait, wait" Mr.Davinci blurts out suddenly when my hand squeezed the large bulge in his pants.

"What's wrong? You don't want to fuck me?" I ask while continuing to plant kisses along his jaw.

"Isn't there some sort of rule or something for clients not to have sex with the people they're hiring?" He ponders through a breathy tone.

"If that's the best excuse you got, I'd almost think you really don't want to fuck me" I snickered back while unbuttoning the small silk pajama shirt barely hiding my naked body underneath.

"There's nothing I'd love more at this moment. But I just don't want this to affect-" before his words I'd already knew he was going to say could come out, I cut him off by placing another long heated kiss on his lips.

"I'm not the clingy or worrying type. We'll fuck tonight then you won't have to see me till the missions nearly done when I return with your son. Tonight we're just two horny souls needing to quench our thirsts. Now hurry up and take your clothes off and meet me in your large pool before I leave you all alone here to use your hand" I lay out my plans for the rest of the night for him to do with whatever he wanted to do with it.

I'm not gonna coerce the man into an affair he'd end up regretting, even though his wife was a backstabbing cunt. I also didn't wanna gaslight a married man or client, especially if my job was on the line and word got around that I was sleeping with people who hired me.

That's a shit show my uncle and cousin would love to hear. They'd probably come in here guns blazing to kill poor Mr.Davinci first before going after the people spreading the word.

Until then, I'm going to enjoy the deliciously great benefits from my employer.

It took me a while to learn how to actually swim considering I hated any bodies of water I couldn't see the bottom of. But after months of Liam having to force me into the large pool at the training castle, it took him a couple of injuries to his body before he was finally able to teach me how to swim. The poor guy had to go to sleep with bruises to both his body and his ego when I'd fight him to keep me out of the water.

Now, I was finally able to swim without the fear of drowning or being eaten by some unknown creature lurking under the deep water.

"Thought you were gonna leave a girl hanging" I speak softly while turning to see Mr.Davinci now standing behind me in the pool.

I got rid of the small clothing of pajamas I had on before diving into the pool, submerging my entire naked body under the water before standing up at the 4 feet section of the pool. It didn't take long for me standing up to wipe the water from my eyes before hearing the splash of water behind me and the large shadow of Mr.Davinci looming over me.

Now facing him, my eyes slowly devoured every inch of his naked body. Well at least the upper half that was showing above the water. His large muscled body with multiple tattoos all over reminded me of a familiar tatted person but I refused to linger on that thought.

"Are you sure you want to do this with me? My mind is all over the place with all that I have going on with my family and after tonight, I'll most likely end up wanting more than one night with you" Mr.Davinci whispers softly as I wrap my arms around his torso and plant soft kisses against his chest.