IX

Jezzabelle Jackson

"So what is the owner of the night club I'm currently in doing, offering drinks to a customer after firing the bartender who served her earlier?" I ask quickly after taking a sip from my new drink he offered earlier.

"He's currently taking notice of how the view of the beautiful woman he saw earlier at his bar is now ten times better up close than a far when I was eyeing her across my night club" He answers with a smirk.

Taking his sight in more closely, I was finding him growing finer every time I looked at him. He was like a sexier version of that sexy actor from 365 days. I mean yes he was a fine man but this Italian male specimen in front of me was like the sexier and more polished version of him.

I have nothing against men and having a lot of hair but when it came to my preference in grooming for both myself and my type of men, I did have some dislikes in the hair category. Just like how some men prefer their women fully shaved, I have always disliked men with bald heads. Except for my celebrity crush, Shemar Moore, of course! That man was the sexiest and only man I've ever liked with and without hair on his handsome face.

The actor that portrayed the male lead in 365 days wasn't bald but as much as I prefer ruggedly sexy males, the whole hairy armpits and chest was not it for me. Especially when it came to beards as well. I thought it would be nice to feel the hairs of a man against my face or between my legs but that flew out the window as soon as it felt like a dog or a carpet was all up on me.

I didn't event let coach Brown come near me when he tried to grow his beard out during the middle of this year at summer time. The man was talented with his mouth yes, but his rough hairs against my skin was a big no.

It's not like I like my men to have skin as smooth as a child or anything. I like my men with hair but not too much to the point where I'm gonna feel cactus hairs all over me or something. I'd totally sleep with a man with a beard just as long as it was well kept and wasn't the same size as Santa Claus beard.

Roman, the sexy Italian man in front of me right now, was a smoothly clean cut man. You could tell he was oozing of both money and confidence. Which was great pointers to look out for when searching for a man.

Even though he was probably a millionaire, I did pick up on the type of clothes and jewelry he was wearing. Which was another thing I had learned during my trainings. You can always tell what type of person you're talking to just by their appearance and emotions they put out to the public eye.

Everyone has a mask they put on whether they're out or in their own homes. Some people keep theirs on every second of their life but it all depends on who they're putting it on for. And that's the big part of what my training consisted of for learning how to inspect and know the type of person I'm dealing with.

It's normal for people to have masks they put on in front of the outside world to mask their true emotions but this man in front of me right now, wasn't hiding his true emotions at all.

Before he even told me his name, I had already spotted the clear signs of attraction and interest he had as soon as he was in front of me. It was a normal reaction I'd gotten from men my whole life, but something was different with this one.

At least he was confident and upfront about his attraction and interest in me. Most guys that had the same likings for me in the past were either to shy or to scared to confront me. Whether it was because my brothers were too intimidating or they were to nervous to approach me. Which causes my interest for this sexy Italian and confident male in front of me to pique.

"So what is your move tonight? You gonna flash how much money you got just to get into my panties or are you going to get me drunk enough to get my guard down enough to let you shag me in this sound proof office of yours" I speak up after finishing my 2nd cocktail glass of the night.