XIII

Jezzabelle Jackson

"Remember! The asshole is the same man that raised that idiotic and misogynistic male you're undercover dating" Liam reminds me once again as I smooth out the tight green bodycon dress so short it was basically a shirt.

But then again, men like the Bellamounts did like their women dumb and sexy. So if I was gonna seduce the pants off both of them, which honestly wasn't that hard considering they're both perverted morons that got a hard on at basically anything breathing with boobs, I'd have to belittle myself to their level by wearing revealing clothes like the one I'm in now.

Both Bellamount, father and son, preferred revealing clothes and women to do everything at their beck and call. So I was going to be doing exactly that tonight at dinner where the Bellamount senior was awaiting my presence to see if I was really a good girlfriend to his son.

There was no question that he disliked me for actually being the first girl his son flaunted and claimed to love in front of all his rich family and friends. He takes every second he has me alone to interrogate me about how much it'd take for me to leave his son for so long now. It wasn't until tonight that I had gotten the go ahead from Liam to take our mission to the next level by seducing my fake boyfriend's father for the real reason why we started this mission.

The seduction part of the job involving my first suspect actually ended up with us hitting a dead end. This mission was supposed to end as soon as I got the bank account numbers and codes from Rhys Bellamount, little did we know his whole bank account had nothing in there. Turns out the little spoiled rich boy was only allowed to use his daddies money after causing so much havoc with his own allowance.

Now my mission was sidetracked but quickly changed to me having to take the bait of Bellamount senior.

There was no question of Walter Bellamounts hatred towards his son's new girlfriend. When he first met me he sneered and basically yelled his son's ears off for even brining me near his presence.

Walter Bellamount was like every other rich man with old money. They hated gold diggers and whores but had no problem with having one in bed or on their arm for pleasure and reputation wise.

So while he had a very strong hatred for me as Sylvia Rose, his only son's sexy new naive girlfriend. He had no guilt or care for his son when he also invited me to have dinner at his new hotels downstairs classy restaurant. Apparently the old geezer had no problem with me being a gold digger when it came to himself.

Of course the plan was always to seduce the biggest money bag in the Bellamount bloodline anyways, so I was already way ahead of schedule after I began my plan of seducing Walter while his idiotic son wasn't looking.

I'd used the same method of seduction that I remember using on the familiar Russian brothers I seduced back in California. Besides the fact that I had to seduce all three of them all at once, it was easier for me to seduce just Walter alone.

His naive son was already wrapped around my finger when it came down to seducing him for what I want, now it was my chance to seduce the main target tonight.

"Misses Rose? Mister Bellamount is awaiting your presence in the lobby" A man with the hotel uniform on says as soon as I stepped foot into the hotel.

"Ahh! There's my little rose" Walter exclaims, quickly grabbing my hand to plant a kiss.

Cringing inside, I forced myself to blush and giggle at his actions. With my hand in his, he lead us towards the side of the hotel where his overpriced but classy restaurant was.

Scouting the restaurant, goosebumps began crawling along my skin instantly. I don't know why it was happening.

Liam and I had already double checked the list of the restaurant and the only people in the restaurant were people already checked into the hotel. Liam already went over every single name listed in each room and there were no names even remotely close to being in the way of this mission.