XIV

Jezzabelle Jackson

"You can stop screaming, I know you know who I am" Sinn says calmly beside me as I continue screaming at the top of my lungs.

With my disguise still on and Sinn now holding my bag with my phone and other electronics that keep me in  contact with Liam. I had no other choice but to keep continuing the role of character I was in. Which was a naive blonde girl who had no idea who Sinn Petrov is.

"Who are you?! Let me out! Help!" I shout banging on the SUV windows desperately trying to unlock the door.

Even with the car moving I had no problem with throwing myself out of it. I wasn't going to blow my cover this quickly! I worked to hard to have my mission be completely blown because of this stupid man whore keeping me locked in this SUV through child locked doors and windows.

"Do you really want me to snatch that hideous wig off you to prove you're exactly who I think you are" Sinn says grabbing my arm as I let out a fearful shriek.

"Get the fuck off me! Don't touch me!" I scream out like a crazy woman making him put his hands up in a flash.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. But you really need to calm down" He replies eyeing me up and down.

I cover up my body with my hands quickly remembering how revealing the dress I'm in is.

"You weren't this shy about your body last year on your last birthday in Kane's room" He snickers as I try to hide the realization of the memory on my face.

"I don't know what you're talking about! Take me back to the hotel! I don't have any money and kidnapping me won't get you anything!" I snapped while pushing my body towards the locked door next to me.

"You really are taking this little disguise of yours to the limit huh? If I knew you were into role play I would've bought you a whole wardrobe of characters you can play" He muses out while reaching out with his hand to caress my cheek.

The memory of him always doing that to me when I was upset as a kid flooded my mind. The only difference was I'm not a kid anymore and I definitely wasn't gonna let him try to calm me down that easily this time.

Before his large hand could reach my cheek, I grabbed his wrist with one hand and bent it backwards making him groan in return.

"Little hellcat has gotten feistier while she was away huh?" He smirks while staring at my hand gripping his wrist tightly.

In a blink of an eye, Sinn reached forward with his other and wrapped his large hand around my neck. Pulling me towards him, with only one hand on my neck as if I weighed nothing, he lifted me onto lap. I couldn't even decipher what was going on until he pulled my head down to smash our lips together.

There was only a mere second that passed of our lips touching before I remembered what the fuck I was supposed to be doing tonight. Moving my head back seeing him still in a daze from the kiss, I threw my head hard against his making sure to leave a mark.

Letting out a grunt and a hiss at the pain on his forehead, I jumped off his lap and used my stiletto heels to kick the SUV window hoping it'll break. Stupid shit didn't even budge making me groan out in frustration. If I was gonna get the fuck out of this car I had to think quickly while Sinn was distracted.

Catching the drivers eye in the mirror I smiled at him nicely before reaching over the headrest of his seat and putting him in a chokehold. If I remember correctly the pressure points I had to squeeze to get someone to pass out was somewhere along-

"You're really going for a murder spree tonight" Sinn mutters before dragging me off the driver trying to catch his breath and drive now.

"Let me go! I don't know you and I don't want to do anything you're-" Shouting and clawing my way off of Sinn only ended up with him snatching the blonde wig off my head making me quiet in an instant.