XVIII

Jezzabelle Jackson

To say the tension between me and Liam was thicker than a box of snickers was a complete understatement.

When he kissed me a couple nights ago, it took me a long while to gather my thoughts before slapping the shit out of him and kneeing him in the groin in return.

Wasn't really my proudest moment to let my guard down. Especially towards the one person I'd be having for the next untimely years or months we'd be forced to work together on our future missions.

In his opinion, he thought I was pissed off at him. But honestly I was angry at myself less so with him. Of course I didn't like him ambushing me with that level of intimacy but at the same time I was upset that I let it simmer to the point where it seemed like something more than what it actually was.

A minor set back.

That's all it was.

I don't do feelings and I for sure don't mix business with pleasure.

"Thank you guys for meeting me here. It's kind of hard to do business while the wife is always sticking her nose is things she doesn't need to be" Mr.Davinci says shaking our hands with the same gorgeous smile a man that dangerously looking shouldn't be having.

After our first meeting at Mr.Angelo's mansion was cut short due to the annoying mishap of Liam Keating, we were informed by Lorenzo that Mr.Davinci had wanted to set up a more private one on one meeting with both me and Liam. Our first meeting wasn't really a meeting but more of an event where we got to introduce each other and got to see who was who.

But now we were officially meeting in the business sense with no distractions and overly clingy spouses. Plus the intoxicating room filled with millionaires and expensive liquor and food being passed around, was also another great thing to no longer be around.

"Too bad, I was beginning to like her" Liam mutters with a smirk before I dug my heel into his boot.

He seemed unfazed by my actions but I could tell by the little vein popping out from the side of his neck that it hurt him as much as I wanted it too.

"Let's get down to business then. As you two know, I'm a self made millionaire in the motor cycle industry. I've built my way up from just a lanky kid who worked in a biker shop to a locally known motorcycle vendor that has sold multiple bikes and vehicles across the nation" Mr.Davinci starts off, passing both me and Liam a tablet each just as Mr.Angelo did before.

Looking down at the tablet I was met with the view of Mr.Davinci's website that had dozens of pictures and videos showing and explaining what his company did.

I knew this was usually the part where we evaluate and take notes for our mission, but I was also evaluating and taking notes of how deliciously sexy he was in all the photos and videos of him fixing vehicles and bikes.

The way his tatted upper body and arms flexed when the camera panned to under the machine he's working on. Then the pictures of him working with a muscle shirt that was had oil stains all over which made it cling to his washboard abs that looked like a candy b-

"Whoops! Sorry! Butter fingers" Liam shrieks as I eyed the spilled cup of ice coffee now dripping onto my lap.

I glared at the smirking muscled redhead beside me who looked nothing near sorry before my attention turned to the sex on legs man now patting my lap dry.

Cats and MouseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara