II

Jezzabelle Jackson

"Hair?"

"Check"

"Nails?"

"Check"

"Make up?"

"Check"

"Dress?"

"Check"

"Heels?"

"Check"

"Condoms?"

"Check"

"Did you remember to shave every inch of that sexy body of yours?"

"Yeah, but it's not like I had a lot of hair to shave in the first place"

"You're right, you lucky smooth skinned bitch"

My bedroom suddenly filled with laughter as me and Amy laughed at how crazy we sounded.

Tonight was finally the night where all my hard work for the past 3 weeks of me flirting and teasing my sex fantasies of men, was finally going to be put to use.

Teasing the men of my dreams wasn't really as hard as I thought after I spent 3 whole weeks doing it. Just like what Amy had explained to me about men and their testosterone levels, I've felt and seen more boners in the last 3 weeks than I've ever seen my whole 18 years of life.

It started off with the innocent bumping and touching them supposedly on accident, then it turned into me feeling them up randomly, and when it got to the last week of torturing them I'd decided to drop subtle flirty innuendo's around them. It was funny seeing them squirm in their seats while I dropped sexual jokes about penises and feeling horny lately.

It was even funnier when I purposely started to wear less clothing whenever they came over to hang out with my brothers. My older brothers barely batted their eyes towards me whenever I came around them since it was normal for me to do so while they were all over our house. What they didn't notice was the very short shorts and skirts I began to wear around the house when their friends came over. I even wore some of my crop top shirts Amy bought me that revealed more than just my belly and my chest.

While the three hunk of sexy men kept coming over to my house, I started to take notice of where their eyes stared at when I moved around the house almost completely naked.

Dax being the youngest and most openly flirtatious of the 3 brothers, I had noted seeing him staring a lot at my D cup breasts. His eyes bulged out at the little scene I put on for him at breakfast the other day when I purposely dropped some syrup on my chest when we were eating pancakes and eggs. I slowly cleaned off the syrup with my fingers before putting them in my mouth seductively keeping eye contact with the dark blue eyed male. I couldn't tell if he was still breathing by the frozen state he was in but when my older brothers voices from the living room grew closer, he quickly turned his head down to hurriedly stuff his mouth with his food before rushing off like a scared dog.

My next victim after breakfast was the sexiest tattooed male I've ever set eyes on. And judging by the way his dark hazel eyes stayed on my ass peeking out from underneath my short skirt, I could tell Sinn was a very noticeable ass man. It's not like I haven't seen him with multiple girls with big asses hanging off his arms many nights before. I was just happy to see him always fixing his bulge in his jeans whenever I'd accidentally slide past him while basically shoving my ass against him. I smirked to myself when I'd hear his low groan before moving something beside him to cover his lap.

The hardest one to tease out of the 3 was definitely the oldest. Kane was always emotionless and cold looking on the outside, sometimes I'd get to scared to go near him. But after the constant pep talks Amy would pester me on about 24/7, I made it my top mission to get that sexy robot of a man to show something other than the stoic expression he always kept on his face.