XVII

Jezzabelle Jackson

"I'd like to make a toast to the lovely duo I've had the honor of hiring for their first mission that they have completed in less than 7 months. Jezzabelle Jackson and Liam Keaton, my appreciation and loyalty to you both will now and forever be set in stone. If you guys need anything at all, you can always turn to me" Mr.Angelo announces at the head of the large table.

It's been a week since Liam and I finished our mission in New York. We were now sitting in our employers huge mansion he had built on his private island.

Mr.Angelo was more than happy to find out the news of our mission was accomplished before the 7th month mark. He didn't give us an exact date to accomplish it but he did think our mission was going to take at least a year to complete.

Surprisingly after I manage to sneak out of Sinn's bed, I was met with the sight of Liam awaiting my presence right outside his front door. Liam had explained to me that way before my mission started, he had a tracking implant put in my arm while I was in the hospital and while back during my local anesthesia IUD procedure.

I wasn't a large fan of pelvic exams and PAP-SMEARS so I had to get my IUD put in while I was put to sleep. Little did I know some stupid asshole was gonna use that time to get a tracker implanted in my fucking arm. I didn't even know how I didn't know about it till now but it made sense that Liam had the tracker installed in my arm the same way doctors inserted the small birth control

I was angry at my invasion of privacy along with the not telling me about it beforehand, but I couldn't blame Liam for doing it. Our job was risky and knowing that night I was leaving Sinn's condo and he made sure to leave my belongings in the SUV to force me into isolation was, Liam was quick witted and used the tracking device installed under my skin to track me down as soon as I stepped foot out of that place.

Liam then proceeded to explain how he managed to snatch the key off Walter Bellamounts unconscious body that Sinn left in the alley of his hotel, I was shocked to find out Liam had snuck into Walter's home and completed the mission without my help.

Of course with the completed mission accomplished that very night, Mr.Angelo's men had made sure to cover our tracks by hacking every website to delete all evidences of me being connected to Rhys. And while his best hackers worked on that, he also hired his skillful hit men to clean up what was left of the Bellamount bloodline.

I was bewildered by how fast Mr.Angelo got the job done. Not only did he get rid of any evidence of our connection but he also managed to get rid of every complication that might get in the way of the storyline he created for the bodies that'll lead anyone digging into it towards a dead end.

Should've known most multibillionaire's always get the job done in every way possible. Evidence, witnesses and even social media coverages. All gone.

"Look at how many sexy people are in here right now" Liam whispers as I roll my eyes.

Mr.Angelo decided to plan a large celebration for me and Liam. He invited dozens of billionaires and multi millionaires all to his event just to celebrate his two freshly new assassins who've just completed their 1st mission.

I knew it wasn't gonna be long before Liam's horny self was already looking for a victim. He was like a horny lion preying on defenseless victims who actually fell for his corny antics of pursuing them to sleep with him for one night.

I haven't slept with anyone since Sinn and it both annoyed and worried me at the same time. I wasn't worried about him, I was worried about the familiar emotions that arose after that night. I wasn't in love with him but just being around him made all the nostalgic memories I've worked on keeping buried inside me for a whole year. Now it was coming back like the walking dead.