VI

Dax Petrov

It's been a month since our little birthday rendezvous and to think we all assumed to wake up with the little minx that started it all. Only to be shocked to find ourselves in bed with no one else but each other. We literally jumped out of bed in disgust at the three of us laying together, but what made it even worse was that it was the first time ever in all 3 of our lives that a woman we slept with had ditched us the next morning.

With all of our track records, we've always been the first one to sleep and dash. Now that it was done to us for the first time, we were flabbergasted. What had made this little minx give us her virginity only for her to leave us so quickly right after?

Not only that but her brothers had decided to tell us the same morning that she was going to be gone for a while due to a family emergency. Which we all found strange due to their overprotective selves always being with her when it came to family stuff. Also, if there was a family emergency, then why the hell weren't they with her?!

I mean, it didn't make any sense. She slept with us on her birthday and gave all 3 of us the night of our lives, just to get up and leave for a family emergency the next day. And not tell us anything? Not even a slight warning? Everything was just confusing and strange.

When we found out she was going to be gone for a while, we all interrogated her brothers and even her best friend to try to give us a hint on where she was and how long she was going to be gone. But we were only met with no one having a single clue of where she was and how long she wasn't going to be around.

And with that knowledge, we all had reacted to her sudden disappearance in 3 different ways.

Kane being Kane, decided to do everything he could to go look for her while forcing his job to be used as a distraction at the same time. Every time he tried to find her, we'd end up in a dead end. He scoped out all her family houses and anyone related to her, but they all seemed to have no idea or know of where she was. It frustrated Kane due to him always finding answers for everything so he distracted himself with his job, even if he was still looking for her secretly alone behind our backs.

Sinn's bruised ego decided to turn down a path where he tried to make it seem like he didn't care about her. He turned to distracting himself with multiple women, bottles of liquor, and even joining our best friends fight club. Sinn always had a powerful rage inside that always came out when he didn't get what he wanted and with that being said, I knew he was only using all those methods of distraction to cope with his little hellcat leaving him right after he had the night of his life and thinking she was going to feel the same way he had felt so happily the morning after.

I can actually haven't seen him this angry since the time that little jackass had pushed our little minx off the playground many years ago, which resulted in her having a broken arm only at the young age of 7. We may have been pre teens at the time but it didn't stop us from breaking more than just one bone in that stupid kids frail body.

Me on the other hand, I wanted to keep my head on straight in case one of my brothers was going to end up exploding on our best friends for letting their little sister leave us so quickly without a warning. I made sure that all 3 of our businesses were going the right way and I also made sure to help out the best I could to figure out where our little siren had gone off too.

"So you're not going to do anything?!" Sinn shouted at Kane for the hundredth time today.

"Does it look like I need your hulk self breathing down my neck every 5 seconds?" Kane responds with a frown as Sinn glared at him.

This back and forth arguing between my 2 older brothers was literally the funniest and the stupidest thing I've witnessed all day. One was sexually frustrated while the other was calmly steaming. It was like watching two bulls going head to head in circles.