I'll Watch Him

3rd POV

Glynda and Ozpin walk into an airship which promptly flies back to Beacon. Along the way Glynda smiles gently rubbing the head of the now sleeping boy. 

Ozpin: "It breaks my heart thinking what all they might've done to him."

Glynda displays a disgusted frown.

Glynda: "They deserve to burn in hell."

Ozpin: "But he's safe now. They'll never hurt  him again."

After an hour they finally arrive at Beacon. They then walk the boy to a medical bay where he's looked over. Sitting outside the room they watch a feed of the doctor who's looking the boy over. When she cuts off the bandages on his arms they see scars covering his knuckles and some of his forearms.

Glynda: "What on earth did they do to him?"

Ozpin: "There's no telling."

After nearly an hour the doctor joins them outside.

Glynda: "How is he?"

Doctor: "There're clear signs of fighting. Whether they're offensive or defensive are unclear. Aside from that he's pretty much in perfect shape. I'd dare even say better than perfect."

Ozpin: "What do you mean?"

Doctor: "We ran some tests and they came back interesting to say the least."

She pulls out her scroll looking through the results.

Doctor: "These results say that he's got genetic markers of several different animals coursing in his DNA. Wherever you got him seems to have changed him on a fundamental level."

Glynda: "Is that even possible?"

Ozpin: "Genetic tampering is becoming a hot topic. But everyone knows it's nothing but a pipe dream. We'd need another hundred years before we can even get into it."

Glynda: "Yet here this kid is. Living proof that genetics can be tampered with."

Ozpin: "There's no telling what people will do when they catch wind of his existence. He must be protected."

Doctor: "But question is where on earth can you hide him?"

They all think when Glynda speak up.

Glynda: "I'll hide him."

Ozpin: "You will?"

Glynda: "Yes. When we met he instantly clung to me. Therefore I believe I should be the one to hide him."

Ozpin: "Are you absolutely sure you can keep him safe?"

Glynda: "I stake my life on it."

Ozpin: "Then I entrust him to you."

Glynda smiles. The next day Glynda and the boy walk down the street of Vale holding hands. They stop outside an apartment complex.

Glynda: "This is it. Your new home."

He looks up at the tall building. His grip tightens in nervousness. Glynda squats down to his level.

Glynda: "I know this might seem overwhelming. But I promise you it's all gonna be for the best. As long as I'm around you'll never feel afraid.

He smiles hearing her words.

Glynda: "Now that you're gonna be with me you'll need a name. But what should it be?"

She thinks. The boy then finally speaks.

Boy: "Y/N."

Glynda: "Y/N? Very well. Now for a last name. I got it. L/N. Y/N L/N. You like it?"

He thinks.

Y/N: "Love it."

Glynda: "Then from this day onward you'll be known as Y/N L/N."

He smiles having finally gained a name. A few weeks later Glynda walks Y/N to the small school named Flair Elementary. They stop at the sign where they lock eyes.

Y/N: "Why am I here?"

Glynda: "Because I need to go to work. And since you're a kid you need to be in school."

Y/N: "That's not fair."

Glynda: "I know. But I'll come get you after a few hours. Till then try to stay out of trouble."

She leans down kissing his forehead. She then takes her leave. Y/N turns to the school and walks inside. As he walks down the long hallway he encounters a brunette haired woman.

Woman: "Well hello there. Are you a new student?"

Y/N: "Yes."

Woman: "Then let's get you to your designated classroom."

She grabs his hand leading him to the proper classroom. When they reach it she takes his backpack.

Woman: "Feel free to mingle."