Train Stopper

Y/N POV

I grit my teeth and kick him unconscious. I then pull out my scroll placing a call.

Ozpin: "Hello?"

Y/N: "Uncle Ozpin, listen! Vale's in trouble! I need you to send every available Huntsman and Huntress there! Hurry, I don't know how much time we have!"

I hang up and make my way back to the others. Along the way I think to myself.

Y/N: "Okay think. That goon said a train would plow into Vale. But how on earth would you get a train there? We don't have a-"

The world goes quiet.

Y/N: "Oh no. Nonono."

I tear off my clothes equipping my costume. As I put on my goggles I place another call.

Blake: "Hey Y/N. How'd-"

Y/N: "Listen closely Blake! I need you and the others to split up and search every last tunnel!"

Blake: "Slow down I can barely understand you. Why?"

Y/N: "I got a tip saying that a rogue train would plow straight into Vale! I already called Ozpin and asked him to send backup! But I need you and your team to try and find the train! Hopefully we can stop it before it even reaches its destination!"

Blake: "Right."

I hang up leaping back into the tunnel. Using all of my boosted speed I run through a tunnel.

Y/N: "Ok. Glenn had started a series of subway tunnels. Most reports say there were about seven tunnels with only one leading from Glenn to Vale. Since there are six of us that means we each have fourteen point two percent chance of finding the correct tunnel. I just hope one of us finds the train before tragedy has a chance to strike."

I come to a dead stop feeling the ground rumble. I then put my hand on the track. That's when I feel it vibrating. I turn around as the train barrels its way down the track straight at me. I leap sticking to the front of the train.

Y/N: "Found the train. Now gotta find a way to stop it."

I situate myself so I'm facing forward. Think, how do I stop a speeding train? A risky idea hits me.

Y/N: "God I hope this works."

I hop down sticking out my foot. It hits the tracks tearing straight through them. I try to hold it but my knee pops forcing me to jump back. Rubbing my knee I feel a sizable amount of pain.

Y/N: "That didn't work. Time for plan B."

Taking a deep breath I hold out my arms. What follows is me continuously shooting out strands of web sticking them to the walls of the tunnel. When I get a handful of them the force throws my arms back against the train.

Y/N: "I got this I got this!!"

All the muscles in my arms scream telling me to let go. I simply ignore them holding the strands for dear life. I grit my teeth as my muscles now feel like they're being stretched far beyond their limits. 

Y/N: "For the love all that's holy Y/N don't let go!!!!"

I use all my vigor to keep holding the stands. My left shoulder emits a loud pop making me shout in pain. I ignore it still holding. The train ultimately hits the barricade plowing into Vale. When the dust settles I finally let go and fall onto my face. Slowly getting up I reset my shoulder.

Voice: "Well well well. You survived the train crash. You're more resilient that I gave you credit for."

I turn seeing a familiar face.

Y/N: "Were you behind this?"

Darla: "Guilty."

Y/N: "You'll pay for this."

Darla: "Make me."

We run at each other ready to end our dispute.